Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Has anyone got a confirmation email after confirming their RSVP?

i got the email saying that i've been drafted and then when i click rsvp...it takes me to another page saying you can only access the draft if you have a valid invite. WTF???

If you enter your info in that link you won't have to wait for the email.  I haven't got the email but put in my info and it popped up and I reserved, thanks for posting the link.  Picking up at mall of america 

Did the same thing....and got this.....

Props for RSVP tip. I was just telling my gf NT members are the most clever n smartest ppl. I just confirmed. NT once agsin saved my life.

Last edited:
What the I need to read NikeTalk's rules.... I think I might've put the wrong email? errr I hope I get the confirmation email soon

This, all I got when I did above was,
Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.
Does that mean I didn't register correctly? :stoneface: :smh:

I got the procrastionation page where it says I didn't enter in time...but I definitely registered correctly and got to the page after that said wait until 12/17...

Can you bold and make the text bigger on where you're suppose to put your info? Mine ain't working..
To all those having trouble confirming the RSVP, this should help.

1) Go find your winners circle account number @ Finishline.com. Log in and go to "My Account". Your winners circle number should be on the right.

2) Edit the link above by simply putting your winners circle number after "wcid=" and your email after "email="

3) Respond to the RSVP

Can you bold and make the text bigger on where you're suppose to put your info? Mine ain't working..

To all those having trouble confirming the RSVP, this should help.

1) Go find your winners circle account number @ Finishline.com. Log in and go to "My Account". Your winners circle number should be on the right.

2) Edit the link above by simply putting your winners circle number after "wcid=" and your email after "email="

3) Respond to the RSVP
Repped, 'preciate it, but it doesnt seem like it's working for me :smh:

Or maybe it's a flaw allowing people who didn't get drafted to Reserve a pair ..... :x

I was thinking that myself.....I hope its not like that.....but I have yet to receive a draft email....and I already confirmed the RSVP.......guess Ill find out later in the morning.....

wow i wish i ******g got the memo i didnt get picked. **** this ****, i shouldve just called it a night 3 hours ago. **** finishline. inb4 people call me salty. cause i ******g am.

Back
Top Bottom