Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Also, I am a betting man and you guys should be as well! If you read the bottom portion of the FL email it says that if they are not picked up by 10:00 am, you will lose your right to claim and pair and that they will be available to the public. I know many people do not read thoroughly and they will not be there by 10:00 am. Make sure you are there by 10:00 am to claim any pairs that were not picked up yet.

It is really sad that FNL was almost everyone's only hope. They're were plenty of other stores that did raffles/tickets...

Why didnt you guys go to the Store (footlocker and champs) to get actual raffle tickets? Should have taken you gf or wife too.

I got me a sz12 and sz13 ticket at Champs and a sz12 and sz13 ticket at Footlocker. Manager said they will raffle them off by shoe size and quantity they receive. If you get called you are guaranteed your pair and size. Seems to me FNL's draft will be a disaster. How does corporate know the number of pairs that made it exactly to each store. Plus they are drafting you before they even know what store you going to. What if everyone decides to go to the same to store?

Anyway good luck.

What would you do if you were there camping and were on hour 5 and had to take a crap? Would you just pull down your pants in line and do your business?

This question reminded me of this 
roll.gif

Lol if you try that chair s around here your asking to get smashed. Seen a group of Tongans smash on some Filipinos last year and take all their freshly purchased concords.

This happened at serramonte if anyone in the bay is curious.

Last edited:
I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving.I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

Last edited:
Now onto the footlocker raffles. Got 4 entries at one store. Hopefully it goes smoothly, if I win I should get a call on Wednesday after 5

My HOH is calling by 5 today to tell me if i get to buy the 11's or 4's...I got called for the CG 9's but not the Stealths so I'm 50% from the free throw line

Lol if you try that chair s around here your asking to get smashed. Seen a group of Tongans smash on some Filipinos last year and take all their freshly purchased concords.
This happened at serramonte if anyone in the bay is curious.
This.

I'm scared of no black,white,latino,asian BUT Tongans/Samoans...hell, need me to buy you a pair?

Send a personal message or write on their wall? I just sent them a personal message with my Name, Email and winners circle number. Hope it works.
Also you should probably state that you are waiting for a confirmation.
Man I did this bout an hour ago, and also been tweeting them all morning and no one seems to want to help me. I went to my local store and they said they get the list from corporate that morning so they can't do anything about it. They said expect emails to be sent from 3-6pm and if you don't get it by then to call the 800 number and see if they can help you. I'm beginning to lose hope on this...

Man I did this bout an hour ago, and also been tweeting them all morning and no one seems to want to help me. I went to my local store and they said they get the list from corporate that morning so they can't do anything about it. They said expect emails to be sent from 3-6pm and if you don't get it by then to call the 800 number and see if they can help you. I'm beginning to lose hope on this...
They didn't even message you back on FB, message them again if so.

I'm sure their FB inbox is exploding right now..

Back
Top Bottom