Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

what's worse, anticipating the tweet or waiting for the reply?
:x
sick.gif
Definitely anticipating the Tweet. At least after I send it, it's like a weight is lifted off my shoulder.

I dont know what gives someone the entitlement to unfold a chair, walk away and think that guarantees them a spot. More like guarantees a fight cause if i see a chair when i go campout later im skippin the mf'er and going straight to the head of the line and If someone gets loud with me over it im not even about to argue im just going to be scrapping hard and praying hard that i dont have to resort to a strap. I dont never leave my spot in line. I stand up in one spot the entire time in ACG boots and dont get fatigued. I eat and go to the restroom plenty of time before i camp. There should be no reason why you should leave a line. These are old school rules. Dudes got life bumped up if they think a person has to wait behind a chair. Dont none of you NTers bow down to a chair or the clown in it tommorow. Tell the owner go F him or herself. smh @ a chair

Two thumbs up

I got my response out within a min of it opening up (at the NT NYC). I'll be super heated if I don't get anything back. Then again I got a response out in 3 min w/ the white XI lows and they never Messaged me back.

I got my response out within a min of it opening up (at the NT NYC). I'll be super heated if I don't get anything back. Then again I got a response out in 3 min w/ the white XI lows and they never Messaged me back.
A min? You gotta get it within secs.

didn't win the HOH and Footaction raffle even though they got over 550+ pairs between the 2 stores (no word on the other FTLs that i signed up for), i guess it's #RSVP and online from here out
eyes.gif

As someone who's 6/6 for RSVP, I can say the most ideal time to DM is 5 seconds or under.

HIT THAT AJBRED WITH IN 2 SECONDS!! NEW DAMN RECORD!
What browser do you use? I know some browsers have a problem showing the "New Tweets" slow and some just don't show it at all. Unless it's just the Twitter system which happens to never be consistent nor instant.

I actually got my twitter feed with a google chrome app and it just buzzes on my screen only alerts from @nike and I already have my DM READY to go. I predict a reply within 2.5 seconds
Is it INSTANT? As soon as they tweet? Because sometimes I notice a delay in tweets at times. Depends on the browser unless the twitter system is never consistent nor instant.

A minute? Try 10 seconds fam 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom