Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think what we're seeing here is a larger supply of these at NTs and online retailers. Nike doesn't want bad pub with this release and the bad press will be minimized online and with their RSVP system, at least in terms of people getting physically hurt. My local spot isn't even gonna have these and they had the concords and cool greys

plus nike wants to get reseller's money in the company's pockets.how to do that?just up the production number and...swoosh.

SOLEX same w/ me and i ordered like 5 mins before midnight before the site was bum rushed so i think no one got confirmation yet

forgot to mention..if you used VISA CC.. youll be charge a 3% conversion fee from ur company.. some master cards do some dont..

Lots of those orders are going to get cancelled. Shortly after their drop, the size menu was showing some as in stock and others sold out. Then, a few minutes later, every size came back up. My hunch is that the earlier stock info was correct.
Yo bippy!!! MY MANS IS IN THE RETRO 11 THREAD!!! Never thought id see the day....

no need to worry about me though, i copped all 4 before all the sizes popped back up. 

Last edited:
My husband wears a size 12 where can I order him a pair of Retro from????

WTF is wrong with you people? 90% of you are wet behind the ears noobs yourself. The woman was simply asking your help to get her husband a gift for the holidays. She ain't trying to front like she's a sneakerhead herself.

OP - most of the Euro sites are sold out already. Yo might try Crooked Tongues. Otherwise, your best bet is to wait until morning, log on a few minutes before 8AM and try Nike.com, or Eastbay, etc. I think Nike's system is the best.

If you don't already have accounts at those places, create them in advance, as it will speed up the checkout process.

enjoy your pairs NTers.... glad I was able to help so many people today.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS :wink:

seeing this tilts me so much >:

cause im over here tryna rsvp like this

IMMM SO HEAAATED RIGHT NOW >:

IM HERE SITTING LIKE THIS THE PAST FEW HOURS

REFRESHING

Then BOOM! My DAM POWER GOES OUT! :x

AND DING MY PHONE GETS THE TEXT THAT ITS TIME TO RSVP

HAD me like this

This shoe game is too serious nearly had an aneurysm just now :smh:

oh well grats to those who got those pairs

forgot to mention..if you used VISA CC.. youll be charge a 3% conversion fee from ur company.. some master cards do some dont..
Yup, gotta dispute 2 of those tomorrow. Even though they were like 6 bucks a piece, but still...

Yo bippy!!! MY MANS IS IN THE RETRO 11 THREAD!!! Never thought id see the day....

no need to worry about me though, i copped all 4 before all the sizes popped back up. 

Waddup - glad you got yours in.

I lurk for the amusement factor. I have no need to be here.

All OGs. That's just what's in the crib now - there are more in storage.

Stay up, GG - and the rest of you, have fun disrespecting women.

Last edited:
enjoy your pairs NTers.... glad I was able to help so many people today.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS
wink.gif
seeing this tilts me so much
mad.gif

cause im over here tryna rsvp like this

Dont be a salty ***! You still got other chances later on JJ, NDC, Eastbay, and etc

Dude was helping out other cats from different cities! Look at each DM! It's different name length, smart guy!

Don't hate, learn to appreciate! It's all love around here right now in the spirit of Xmas! 

Unfortunately I feel as if tomorrow, and throughout the weekend we might see some of the highest numbers of crime/killings ever linked to a shoe release. The "end of the world" crap is making this a perfect storm for the crazies to come out. I am legitimately concerned for everyone's safety tomorrow. Hope all stay safe. THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE
This.

Back
Top Bottom