Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yup got the confirmation email as well
Bless bruh's heart that gave us advice bout it :smokin

Last edited:
screw this, stayed up an hour for nothing/
SMH

:rofl: so you aint get no pair? you shoulda hit up NDC before twitter dropped the link and eastbay was another easy cop ended up getting my sons pair and a homeboy pair last minute

tried ndc and the size menu once you find the product didn't even load up for me...kept getting a message that said the product was unavailable...:frown: Hope to catch a restock next week.....I want these, but I don't absolutely need them...

LOL @ restock at least not no next week fool you trippin

It would be dope if NDC shipped all orders express.

Yea right wish upon a star and go to church and pray about that one I'd be happy if they got here Xmas eve so lil man can have his fresh Js on.

Got my order through and got my email confirmation for Finishline Mobile. Am I good? Payed with a Credit Card. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Thank You "APx2323" for the link, I got a pair and an eMail Confirmation Number from Finishline! 
smile.gif

Anyone having trouble entering their address for FNL mobile? It's saying that my address is outside of the US when it's not?

FNL mobile worked. But with FNL track record not gonna hold breath until i see them on the doorstep.

If something's too good to be true, it usually is. FNL has a horrid reputation on overselling for retro 11 releases. Hope it works out but I don't think all these Mobile orders will actually ship.

Last edited:
still no order comp from ndc but it shows my order as processed and ready to ship and money is taken out of my chase so i can rest easy i guess

i got an error on finisline after checking out through paypal, but my paypal says order submitted to finishline. does this mean im good?!

sort of makes sense - everyone was trying to get them on their comps on Finishline's regular site. While everyone went there and saw that BS timer show 30 seconds for 100 hrs - everyone else like us went on the mobile site and picked it up.
It's like one side remained stagnant so the others came in from the back door and scooped up pairs.
I think it makes sense, I got my confirmation from FNL so I hope it all works out. No fishy business please.
hope your right. I hope that everyone gets at least one pair!

I struck out on my 14 from NDC but was able to cop a 13 and i got a 14 from FNL mobile via paypal i got a confirmation does that mean i'm pretty much guarenteed i never deal with them...

Still very happy. 

c'mon finishline send me a conformation 

EDIT: JUST AS I POST THIS I GET A CONFIRMATION 

HOLY **************

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom