Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got thru on eastbay for my dude's 10.5, hope they don't get cancelled since they aint for me (im an 8.5 and overslept for the FNL pickup :smh:) no biggie tho, still got my og's

I don't even want these shoes, just went on finishline to see and I got through after 1 minute and added some to cart to see if there were any sizes available!! and it worked lol!

Just got thru on finishline for sz 11.5 for my boy, it's his bday tomorrow, got confirmation email, I already told him the gift, hope I don't get dropped

Plenty.....

No more waiting period for FNL...just ordered a sz 10, credit card was not accepted - used Paypal and got an order confirmation number right away..

Still got 4 pending charges for the FNL mobile (never received an order confirmation, kept going back and hitting submit order) smh

Thanks to everyone who gave tips!  I just cancelled my order with Crooked Tongues (SZ 8, $239 shipping included) since I was able to cop a pair this morning on Nike.com.  Hopefully this helps someone grab a pair for a little cheaper than what resellers will be charging.

Back from FNL, tons of people 
indifferent.gif

Hopefully my other three will arrive safe and sound and no cancellations.

On to the Thunders! 
smokin.gif

Total charge was $233 so not bad at all. I plan on either flipping for retail to a friend when I get them, or just charging $233 on NT to someone who needs them. I got a pair of NDC today too so I don't want my money to be tied up forever

think of it like a piggy bank...dough will always be there whenever your decide to post them up in Buy/Sell

Anybody got shipping info from ndc yet? Curious about them upgrading everyone to free overnight like the past few years.

I first went to the site and saw it was counting down. Then I refreshed it and waited until that countdown had ended and I was in! I would recommend closing your browser and opening the site again because I got in immediately from the jump! Good luck to those who want these!

Back
Top Bottom