Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just checked my account at Offspring. Deleted. I sent them a couple emails, maybe I'll call them too. I'll also have to check my card to see if that transaction went through or not. I was so hyped at securing a pair. Guess not. 

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC on Saturday, but only the label has been printed. The tracking hasn't updated and I thought it might since UPS was open yesterday. Anybody else in the same boat?

I am in the same situation as you.. Hopefully UPS picks it up on Wednesday..

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC on Saturday, but only the label has been printed. The tracking hasn't updated and I thought it might since UPS was open yesterday. Anybody else in the same boat?
I'm in the same situation with FNL. 

If my pair does not leave Memphis anytime soon, I'm gonna start flipping tables in this *****. Every time i reload the tracking, all i see is memphis, memphis, memphis. Its frustrating. Lol. Shout out to my man Memphis tho. Team Nigeria :lol:

If my pair does not leave Memphis anytime soon, I'm gonna start flipping tables in this *****. Every time i reload the tracking, all i see is memphis, memphis, memphis. Its frustrating. Lol. Shout out to my man Memphis tho. Team Nigeria :lol:
Just sign up for email notification. If it moves you get an email

If my pair does not leave Memphis anytime soon, I'm gonna start flipping tables in this *****. Every time i reload the tracking, all i see is memphis, memphis, memphis. Its frustrating. Lol. Shout out to my man Memphis tho. Team Nigeria
laugh.gif
if you got ground shipping then it wont leave memphis until wednesday at the earliest since its christmas

for everyone worried about customs fees:
I received a customs bill (~$45) from FedEx for a couple pairs of kicks i purchased last month.
Asked the delivery guy a few questions about it and he said give them a call as they may be able to waive the fee. 
Called today and the woman kindly waived my fee. Might not work for everyone but worth a shot, the holiday spirit is in our favor!

Hope this helps some people out. 

Yeah, fed ex has a 1-time customer appreciation waiver they can apply...a lot of us used it on the Concords last year...

Last edited:
For those that got their Offspring orders cancelled, did they notify you? I still just have the "Order Confirmation" email 
embarassed.gif

And did anyone's order actually ship out?
One of my orders was deleted but not an email about it.  I emailed them last night because they actually charge my account 4 times for 2 orders so im trying to figure out what happen.

My package departed Memphis on Saturday and hasn't updated since :rolleyes

UPS isnt giving me an expected delivery date either

Last edited:
My package departed Memphis on Saturday and hasn't updated since :rolleyes
UPS isnt giving me an expected delivery date either
UPS is usually closed on Saturday..... this has got to be the 50th post of .... omfg UPS sucks cause they should be delivering my order early cause they are the breds!!! if you got a shipping confirmation you should be good. just kick back, open a bottle of your favorite drink and just relax....or smoke a bowl... to each their own...:smokin

ps: a drunken rant. please don't take it personally... merry xmas you filthy animals...:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom