Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

smh a spa screen for a gs release lol wasn't even aware this was happening was trying to check for some reeboks on sale

smh a spa screen for a gs release lol wasn't even aware this was happening was trying to check for some reeboks on sale
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was looking for some Elite socks. They just now threw me to the SPA page. 

Scored a 4.5Y for the wifey. Hope it fits since she typically wears a 6.5W. :-/

For those that failed, are you guys using CC?

What causes accounts to get flagged?
I went through this flagging mess with the Bred/Concord re-stock. Walked away empty-handed. Afterwards I realized that they probably don't like different ship-to addresses because that's what I was trying with the re-stock. Today I did same ship-to/bill-to and it went through after my initial attempt failed. Not sure if this might be what is affecting some people.

I went through this flagging mess with the Bred/Concord re-stock. Walked away empty-handed. Afterwards I realized that they probably don't like different ship-to addresses because that's what I was trying with the re-stock. Today I did same ship-to/bill-to and it went through after my initial attempt failed. Not sure if this might be what is affecting some people.

Second that. FNL mess to me was the same with the concords restocked.

Different billing/ship-to address are likely to set off flags. That's how our CC companies caught the bastards that stole our CC numbers.

Different billing/ship-to address are likely to set off flags. That's how our CC companies caught the bastards that stole our CC numbers.
I had a different billing address than my shipping address for all my other orders with no problem...now that I just changed billing to the same as my shipping address, FNL now decides to cop block me.lol finishline need to fix their system.

I had a different billing address than my shipping address for all my other orders with no problem...now that I just changed billing to the same as my shipping address, FNL now decides to cop block me.lol finishline need to fix their system.
Word!

All of my buys through the first of Feb went through with ease. I usually get mine shipped to my job because I'm out of the house for long hours (and I'm like a giddy kid on delivery days). I don't see why they offer a separate "Ship To" address field if they don't want to do it. I think it has a lot to do with FNL and their "reseller flagging", which makes ZERO sense considering they limit you to 1 per on major releases. 

Maybe it's like a alternating cop block 
laugh.gif

A champs were I live had a restock they sold them right out shipping boxes but only a few people knew about it, I guess employees must have called their peoples

I got order confirmation from finishline but still pending on PayPal I have funds so do you think they might cancel still ?

Back
Top Bottom