Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

repped-great, thank you very much!  do you possibly have the NDC link for these?

i bet if u go through these 1142 pages u could find it yourself or twitter, but they might create a new link for the restock

Last edited:
not even in my top 15 LOL
I agree with you. The XI is the most iconic jordan shoe of all. yeah everyone has their own favorite model but if you could poll every person who ever bought and/or rocked a jordan shoe, the XI would be in the top 3, if not #1
I didnt mean everyones personal top 3 .. i meant as a general consensus of everyone whos made a purchase of any jordan shoe along with an XI .. the XI would be somewhere in the top 3 if not #1

Never understood why dudes buy 2 pairs of the same sneaker just to have one in storage. By the time you're ready to un-DS the 2nd pair, they'll be re-released again.

Last edited:
Never understood why dudes buy 2 pairs of the same sneaker just to have one in storage. By the time you're ready to un-DS the 2nd pair, they'll be re-released again.

didnt used to be this way buddy. shoes used to take 10+ years to retro.

If you would wait for JB or Nike to retro a sneaker and do it incorrectly, or wildly different than a previous release.... what then? Now you're stuck trying to get a pair at resale rather than retail.

Depending on how much you like the sneaker that is....

I'm sure the whiners from the Black Red XIII thread would agree.  

My connect confirmed Nike and FNL will have these, he said Footlocker/HOH may have in store only..... I also got info that royal 1's have been set back for a restock/relaunch but they dont have any set dates just yet...

didnt used to be this way buddy. shoes used to take 10+ years to retro.

This.

My connect confirmed Nike and FNL will have these, he said Footlocker/HOH may have in store only..... I also got info that royal 1's have been set back for a restock/relaunch but they dont have any set dates just yet...

Wow. Good thing I came bac in this thread

always struck out on these...ill try again...how do these run compared to the retro 7's. i have a 13 in those bug they pretty/really big on me but i do wear a 13 in alot of other shoes (Kobe 8, Free Run...) any help in appreciated just dont want to get the wrong size when this will prob be my last chance

Truthfully, they probably make more bred xi's than any free run. It's not the supply that's the problem...it's the demand. WAAAY more people want the XI's than the frees. People see it as a "golden ticket" shoe...a shoe that can get them any other shoe via trade...a shoe that is worth its weight in gold in the resell market. So yes, there are MANY people that hoard XI's. It kind of sucks for the people that want them, but it is the way things are.

Truthfully, I understand the situation with people who want a pair and don't have them, but honestly, I do feel like if you REALLY want them, you would have gotten a pair. It's not like they aren't available...

true, but i personally dont want to pay $100 over retail, my cap is 35 for any shoe. if its anywhere over that, then i rather just not have them

If Footlocker gets them in store only, it'll work out the best for me since I'm nowhere near a Nikestore/Footaction.

^^^Its a tight fit for me. Im a true 13.5 but 13 dint usually bug me.. But these where definitely a little tighter than my 4's and 3's

Last edited:
I was shaking my head, because people mentioned NDC and Footaction. Where do you get FNL from?
This dude knows- has helped in the past.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna try and see if I can cop another pair online just for fun..
laugh.gif

Not my fault some cats couldn't get their pairs, after opportunities were handed to them on a silver platter.

Last edited:
260 dollars on eBay sucks but 260 dollars on Craigslist is fine. that's an 80 dollar profit per pair which is good especially if you put minimal effort into getting them.

Where you buying them tax free for? 260 isn't 80 profit. CL not BAD but it you move these for $260 on eBay you better push 20 for shipping.

On second thought, this is a smart move by JB to cut down on the resale market. But who am I kidding, they aren't doing this to combat that. The resale market helps them also. But this is much appreciated either way.

Back
Top Bottom