Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I ordered a pair of Bred XI's off the FNL restock back in Feb (when they also restocked the Concords), but it was cancelled.   Now they have magically got inventory again and restocking on March 23rd.   SMH @ Finishline
Same thing happened to me and the Bred 13's. Got my pair elsewhere anyway, so I let it go. Between that shadiness and the payment crap, FNL has some work to do to improve their customer service.

They should just restock these everywhere.

I wish I could cop in-store, because I know online will be difficult.

Too bad I don't live near a Footaction.

Being able to get a pair for trade bait will be hard due to the barkleyposite release. Hopefully I'll be able to coppl both with no problems.

Last edited:
^^^^Not what is happening around here. HoH has 117 men's pairs, the regional store Hibbett's has 62 pairs, and every store that gets them anywhere will get a large amount of GS pairs. The in store releases should not be limited unless a stores December release was also limited, which is understandable.

It's definitely good advice to go up .5 on these compared to the other 11's.

I have the CDP's and the newer release in 11.5. Tried on the newer release and they are noticeably tighter in the toebox.

So now to trade the 11.5 for a 12 
ohwell.gif

^^^^Not what is happening around here. HoH has 117 men's pairs, the regional store Hibbett's has 62 pairs, and every store that gets them anywhere will get a large amount of GS pairs. The in store releases should not be limited unless a stores December release was also limited, which is understandable.

Great. Means my store will get a nice shipment

This is good news. I am still missing my pair, got screwed on the raffle in December so I hope to cop this weekend. Hoping I don't have to wait in line as long as this weekend for the HGG's but I'm definately going to our HoH in Arlington. They get a ridiculous amount of sizes.

I have no intentions of selling whatsoever...Apologies if it seemed that way, and even more sorry if it came out as a humble brag.

I've never obtained a pair of Black/Red 11s and these are my second favorite pairs...These will be much more expensive in a few years, so I'll keep till then.

Hopefully, this XI restock will make it 100 times easier to get the Foams.

Back
Top Bottom