Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

First off, I've got 2 other pairs of Bred 11's ...plus before you start stuntin your homophobic words, I needed them to show my support for my mother and aunt who both are battling breast cancer and for every Woman that is battling breast cancer. I would wear rainbow colored foams for them and I could care less about what people say or call me

Secondly, retail for the Bred 11's are $185, Pink Foams retailed at $220, so yeah, that's coming on top
First "homosexual" is not a homophobic word. It is actually the scientifically/politically correct term for a person that is gay. Second those pink foams do nothing for breast cancer...if you actually wanted to support breast cancer you would buy a pair of aunt pearls where proceeds actually go to the cause. Third if you are estimating the value of shoes based on thier retail value...you are doing it wrong. 

maybe hes not concerned about the proceeds but instead is interested in what the pink shoe is supposed to represent.

here we go making this a "what trade is a good trade for me" thread.
sick.gif
This... 

eyes.gif

First "homosexual" is not a homophobic word. It is actually the scientifically/politically correct term for a person that is gay. Second those pink foams do nothing for breast cancer...if you actually wanted to support breast cancer you would buy a pair of aunt pearls where proceeds actually go to the cause. Third if you are estimating the value of shoes based on thier retail value...you are doing it wrong. 
the context in which you used "homosexual" was actually homophobic.  cuz how can a COLOR be homosexual as you said? 
eyes.gif

A note about my FNL pairs.

the size 10's red insert thing seemed like it was a little too big for the box. I opened it and the cover seemed to be buldging a little. The size 9.5 was fine but the box had a nice dent on it like it was handled poorly. Nike.com pair's box top was damaged too. Just small things I noticed.

a good trade is when you are happy with what u trade and when did pink shoes become homosexual? im pretty sure guys have been wearing pink shirts for years now so why is that not gay but the shoes are? i also like how when you say what u traded for people have to tell you how much of a bad trade it is like we all have the same taste/ emotions for certain shoes, some people need to grow up and get their face out of everyones business with there snide remarks, with so much shoe love we all have you would think we would have some kind of respect for other members and their opinions.

I hope you got something like the Aunt Pearls that actually has part of the money go to breast cancer research and is for the cause, instead of that hipster colorway
I did indeed buy the Aunt Pearls to help the cause as well as the foams to show my support :wink:

Last edited:
aunt pearls are KDs which supported the cause. Polarized pink foamposites had nothing to do with breast cancer awareness....

Last edited:
aunt pearls are KDs which supported the cause. Polarized pink foamposites had nothing to do with breast cancer awareness....
its like teaching a cat how to use the toilet with you on this whole trade matter. And what is it to you what I trade my shoes for? Are you in love with me or something or is it that you can't find the keys to unlock yourself from the closet? I'm married, with children :lol:

It's the whole concept of what pink represents-the need to find a cure for breast cancer. Wearing pink shows your support and acknowledgement towards Women who are fighting breast cancer and gives women, like my Mother and Aunt, the encouragement to keep fighting by seeing people wearing pink-at fund raising walks, events, etc.

But back to the topic of Bred 11's, I've got my two pair. One to rock and One to stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom