Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I don't see y people would sit on more than 2 pairs. Unless u are willing to sell them the only shoe I tripled up was the wc 3. But I ended selling to my freind for retail.

Why wouldn't people sit on more than 2 if they can afford it?

If I had the funds, I couldn't even put a number on how many I'd have of an individual shoe. Basically as many as I could get.

I don't see y people would sit on more than 2 pairs. Unless u are willing to sell them the only shoe I tripled up was the wc 3. But I ended selling to my freind for retail.

Why wouldn't people sit on more than 2 if they can afford it?

If I had the funds, I couldn't even put a number on how many I'd have of an individual shoe. Basically as many as I could get.

agreed. i have a pair im wearing now and a pair in the closet. love black/red XIs. id probably triple up on the columbias since im getting the feeling the next retro of that shoe will be the last for at least 10 years.

i remember seeing a pic some dude posted of the freshwater griffey 1s when they first retrod. grabbed like 10 pairs so he could be set for the rest of his life.

i have 4 pair... 3 size 10.5 1 sz 11..... love these and who knows when they coming out again. paid retail for them and had funds when the opt came around so why not.. worst come to worst ill sell 2 pair if i really needed to otherwise im set for a while

i have 4 pair... 3 size 10.5 1 sz 11..... love these and who knows when they coming out again. paid retail for them and had funds when the opt came around so why not.. worst come to worst ill sell 2 pair if i really needed to otherwise im set for a while

probably the best thing about the rerelease... it gave people a chance to re-up their finances so they could get more pairs to stack up.

people are mad about the restocks/releases im not.... i dont care how many people have the shoe... i like em i got em simple

In the UK we have not seen these restock since mid Jan but I think so many released that those that want them have got them. I queued to buy them at midnight release day but could have still picked up a pair a week later, where they were so accessable it has driven up interest in the previous years reissues. I get loads of comments / questions when I wear the cool greys, still got to wear my concords but I'm sure they would get the same reaction

probably the best thing about the rerelease... it gave people a chance to re-up their finances so they could get more pairs to stack up.

True.

people are mad about the restocks/releases im not.... i dont care how many people have the shoe... i like em i got em simple

Let them be mad. I too don't care if a million plus have these and are all wearing them at the same damn time. These and the BC3's are the only shoes I buy multiples of, regardless of quality.

I could see why resellers would be mad

It's understandable. Got 1 pair on release day, 1 pair from a fellow NT'er, and 2 from the re-release. I was presented with an offer too good to turn down for the extra pair I grabbed on the re-release. Dudes still missed out for whatever reasons. Haven't checked feEbay or locally lately, but peeps were scooping these up at $320+ on re-release day.

Congrats to those that copped a single pair and to those that copped by the truckload.

I wore my pair yesterday for the second time and I must admit its 1000% more comfortable than the day I unDS's them last week. Last week I wished I would have got a size 10.5 but now im happy I stayed TTS. I guess they either stretched out...

If they hadn't restocked 10,000 times I would have never gotten my pairs. I don't care about how exclusive they are.  These are the XI's not the Yeezy's, Galaxy's or Corks.  I'm just happy I got my pairs.  As far as the resellers being mad goes;  these shoes are always going to sell.  Maybe they wont be able to price gouge for $300+ like they want to, but they wont exactly be loosing money.

Same here I do not care how many times they restock I am happy that they did if it was not for the restock I wouldn't have gotten my pair

I'm sure the reseller are actually happy. They were able to buy MORE stock of a sneaker that will be sought after until the end of time. No money lost. The excess money loss from that they would have "lost" from the rerelease will be made up with the new stock.

These could re-release every 3 months for 2 years before people got tired of them.

Then not bring them out for 5-6 years and people would GO CRAZY again :lol:

How is sneakerhead allowed to have a Nike account and sale only highly coveted releases for so much higher than MSRP? I've always wondered this. I thought Nike really, really shunned that.

How is sneakerhead allowed to have a Nike account and sale only highly coveted releases for so much higher than MSRP? I've always wondered this. I thought Nike really, really shunned that.

They carry many other shoes not just coveted releases.

Nike doesn't control the price. Look at any Nike box's size and price tag. It says "suggested" retail price.

Son, I know what MSRP stands for and why it is in place.

However, Nike has a MUCH tighter grip on it and doesn't allow people to have direct accounts and move up pricing. That's why it bugs me.

If that's the case, why doesn't FTL/FNL/Eastbay just do the same.

I just don't see how a credible site can continue to sell these for so much over retail and have done it for years. Are people really hitting these up for $350? :lol:

^^^
Frowned upon, yes. But they don't stop them.

My buddy had a Nike account. As long as he Purchased X amount per month, they kept his account active.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But he had to purchase, like $10k a month to keep his account active. And he had to buy all types of Jordan's ie cp3, melo and other team Jordan's. If he didn't purchase the minimum, he'd risk losing his account

Then I guess that makes sense as to why they have to much trash on the site too. :lol:

$350 is comical for these though.

Back
Top Bottom