Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got my 13.5 in from the restock. No box insert, which is weird. The pair looks pretty good, a couple of spots where the stitching is off but barely noticeable.

Just saw some guy today wearing an xi with a straight solid royal blue sole. Didnt see the jumpman color. They have to be fake.

Just saw some guy today wearing an xi with a straight solid royal blue sole. Didnt see the jumpman color. They have to be fake.
You bring up a good point, which is why I have trouble understanding why people customize their jays. For example, if I saw someone with dirty breds my kneejerk reaction would be to assume they're fakes. Most likely the pair you saw were fakes, but then again they might have been a custom job.

You bring up a good point, which is why I have trouble understanding why people customize their jays. For example, if I saw someone with dirty breds my kneejerk reaction would be to assume they're fakes. Most likely the pair you saw were fakes, but then again they might have been a custom job.

Some people wear their shoes for themselves and not others, and don't particularly care whether some random dude on the street thinks they're fake.

Some people think 2001 Space Jams are fake because the jumpman is "the wrong way."

Some people think their 45 Concords that they bought on Taobao for less than retail are real, and that my 2001 Sample 45 SJs are fake.

But most people who make these judgments have absolutely no idea what they are talking about anyway.

Last edited:
I scored a 8.5 pair of Breds in very good condition for 150 the other day.. still have some doubts about them for that price but I guess dude just didn´t really know he could have asked for a lot more.

Still debating on what to do with my 2001s. There a size 11.5 but fit my feet like a glove. All my other 11s from recent years fit like junk, and I agree go up 1/2 or yet even a full size. The quality on the early 11s you can't really compare to the newer ones. I feel the new ones are to "plasticky" in a way and don't have that much flex/comfort. But hey, that's just my own opinion. To each there own. But I am glad jordan brand has been retroing the 11s in the past couple of years.
Here a few pics of my 2001 breds, 13 years and still going strong with no separation,cracking or creasing (just alittle in back by the 23).

Still debating on what to do with my 2001s. There a size 11.5 but fit my feet like a glove. All my other 11s from recent years fit like junk, and I agree go up 1/2 or yet even a full size. The quality on the early 11s you can't really compare to the newer ones. I feel the new ones are to "plasticky" in a way and don't have that much flex/comfort. But hey, that's just my own opinion. To each there own. But I am glad jordan brand has been retroing the 11s in the past couple of years.
Here a few pics of my 2001 breds, 13 years and still going strong with no separation,cracking or creasing (just alittle in back by the 23).

You are right about the sizing. I'm usually a 10 and my breds feel a bit tight. I literally just tried them on today. Now I gotta go through the whole process of trying to trade for a 10.5. :rolleyes

After wearing them a lot , put them in the closet for a while nad now they re squeaking like crazy...

Does the baby powder trick work?

Can someone point me where It shows how to do it?

ThANKS

After wearing them a lot , put them in the closet for a while nad now they re squeaking like crazy...

ThANKS
The baby powder trick requires you cut through the part covering the inner sole. I wouldnt bother. Unless there is a different way.

ThANKS
I had really bad squeaking on my 10s and all I did was lift up the insole and pour some baby powder under them. Worked like a charm for me.

Last edited:
Thanks , both of you for the tips...Any other insight please?
All I did was I lifted up the insoles, made a few punctures into the air units on the heel and fore foot areas, and sprinkled a little bit of baby powder. Seemed to have solved the squeaking problem.

Even though the air units were popped, I felt no changes in comfort [emoji]128077[/emoji]

ThANKS

The powder method works 9 times out of 10. You basically put enough to create as light a layer as needed to eliminate the sound. You can also use shower powder, especially if you're active. In the case with shoes that have vents/mesh like panels, like XI LEs, Flightposite 1 & 2s, Adidas with sprintframes the powder can wind up puffing out with each step and can cause an unnecessary mess. A possible fix is an insole swap but it's hit or miss due to the possibility of trial and error being needed and whatever's comfortable for you may take a hit.

Both repped...I will try with a little powder under the insole and see where it goes...Not sure I wanna burst the air units...

Back
Top Bottom