Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my HOH isn't doing a raffle which could mean that either they have plenty of pairs to go around, or the demand isn't high enough.

Well see what happens Saturday I guess..

Im definitely copping! Got ALL my bases covered. The Bred restock got me temped, but I already won that battle in Dec.Now if it were the Concords...

My dude just told me he wont be getting them. I'm going to try my luck online but havent been able to cop anything lately.

JB can u also please release the flints again??? Haha. I know they just came out in 2010 but I really don't feel like paying 350 to some second rate reseller who needs to pay PG&E. k thx bye

is it just me or does the dude talk fast or have no pauses between sentences??

"ah um some people call these the ahh he got games, because ahh spike lee directed a movie and umm these were featured in that movie"

all over the shot. Almost bro, almost

I have a feelin these and the white/red 8's will end up like the fire reds 5's in quantity. But then again you never know with all these new cats getting into sneakers and resellers at an all time high in the last 2 years. Regardless I feel that everyone will get a pair and resellers will end up stuck with these.

Edit: Nvm with a name like "He got game" and the movie being shown like every week on cable these are a "must have" to everyone. Its funny because they weren't refered to be the "He got game" back in 2008.

The 8's on the other hand will def follow the Fire Red 5's route.

Last edited:
JB can u also please release the flints again??? Haha. I know they just came out in 2010 but I really don't feel like paying 350 to some second rate reseller who needs to pay PG&E. k thx bye
I second this. I want another pair of flints too.

Just copped DS Playoff 13s from Kixclusive NY for $300 .. they wanted $340 but I was able to work out a ca$h deal with them .. Flight Club wanted $400 :smh: ...

I probably couldve found them for $260-$280 but it's my b'day so charge it to the game :smokin :smokin

White/Black this weekend and then I'm done with the 13s .. unless I can catch the low top black/blue OGs DS for the right price
Glad to hear you got a pair of those... Wore my for the 2nd time on sunday they are such a well made retro....

Good lookin bro, about time! I'm still mad I flaked at $190 :smh: a few days after RD in 2011 but I had other "must" cops at the time. Tell your NY homies to stop charging sales taxx on clothes, we ain't about that life in NJ :lol:

Smh sorry to inform my niketalk brothers but I went to the mall today and got 8 raffle tickets. And my dude went and got me a pair to check out........ I couldn't believe how bad it really was... I never complain about quality because I expect shortcuts from nike but damb... The leather looks and feels like loose leaf paper the glue stains and smells are unreal and the darn midsole looks like its not fitted right smh all in all I still will be purchasing because this was the first and only jordan I had for a while as a kid and it brings back memories

Good lookin bro, about time! I'm still mad I flaked at $190 :smh: a few days after RD in 2011 but I had other "must" cops at the time. Tell your NY homies to stop charging sales taxx on clothes, we ain't about that life in NJ :lol:
I wish they didn't have sales tax.... On top of having to pay it i'm an accountant so its one more tax return I have to do every quarter..... :smh: Luckily its very easy to do a sales tax return as long as the client gives me the info I need... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom