Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're these suppose to be general release because a lot of people were disappointed at sneaker villa ticket release

We're these suppose to be general release because a lot of people were disappointed at sneaker villa ticket release
Villa usually doesn't get crazy numbers of stock like the bigger chains.

I wouldn't depend on them for a release I really wanted.

villa only had like 20 tickets to give i heard, which is ridiculous for a gr jordan release, when they normally get 40-60 pair. employees took them all

Last edited:
I know at the sneaker villa in the gallery they get many pairs especially Jordan's but this time not many

Just copped DS Playoff 13s from Kixclusive NY for $300 .. they wanted $340 but I was able to work out a ca$h deal with them .. Flight Club wanted $400 :smh: ...

I probably couldve found them for $260-$280 but it's my b'day so charge it to the game :smokin :smokin

White/Black this weekend and then I'm done with the 13s .. unless I can catch the low top black/blue OGs DS for the right price
Glad to hear you got a pair of those... Wore my for the 2nd time on sunday they are such a well made retro....

To anyone who already have them, how do they compare with the CDPs? My CDPs are pretty good shape and I'm thinking of skipping these for the Barkley Posites next week.

Called the House of Hoops here in Charlotte NC and the guy said that they " will have enough for everybdoy". Dont hear that very often! I will be anxious to see if thats really true.....

I finally get to take on pick ups after this one until June. Tired of dealing with hype by my house anyway. Ive been lucky enough to get all the releases that ive wanted so hopefully I can cop. Pretty confident since its FCFS. Not looking forward to painting my sons because they destroyed the toddler sizes just like the bred XIII 
mean.gif

mad.gif
. Hope everyone can cop and as usual stay safe. Pics comin sat.. 

To anyone who already have them, how do they compare with the CDPs? My CDPs are pretty good shape and I'm thinking of skipping these for the Barkley Posites next week.
Keep your CDP's.  When you see those Barkleyposites in person.....WOW.  I was 100% against the eggplant CW, saw em in person last night and I will not pass on them now.  I also say that because although I think the actual quality of this XIII is good, there are just little things that keep it from standing out vs. the CDP pair.  You'll be happy wearing your Barkleyposites 2-3 days a week the next few months than either not wearing your 2013 XIII's or wearing them once a month.  I don't have the CDP's, and if you didn't I would tell you not to miss this shoe.  But you're in a good spot as it stands.

Last edited:
my local champs only getting 15 pairs, not looking good unless I win the foot locker raffle they are having by me

I went to get my ticket on sunday for the "he got game" and some guy got the last size 12. So i got size 13. Does any body know how they fit? Im a true size 12

I went to get my ticket on sunday for the "he got game" and some guy got the last size 12. So i got size 13. Does any body know how they fit? Im a true size 12
Whoever got 'em, are they TTS? Thanks
I would go a half size down if I were you. I wear 9.5 and it was too much room for my liking so I went 9 and they fit like my 9.5 bred 13s from earlier this year 

Keep your CDP's.  When you see those Barkleyposites in person.....WOW.  I was 100% against the eggplant CW, saw em in person last night and I will not pass on them now.  I also say that because although I think the actually quality of this XIII is good, there are just little things that keep it from standing out vs. the CDP pair.  You'll be happy wearing your Barkleyposites 2-3 days a week the next few months than either not wearing your 2013 XIII's or wearing them once a month.  I don't have the CDP's, and if you didn't I would tell you not to miss this shoe.  But you're in a good spot as it stands.

Yeah man, I might skip these. I think I'm gonna return my Invisibility Cloak Penny's too since the Barkley Posites share the same colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom