Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect Bro
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Thought I post the links all in one place makes it more convenient than having to search each site Saturday morning.

Last edited:
1/4 on the raffles.. was really expecting to win one more unless I get a surprise call tonight. Got my NTChi RSVP too. Just gonna try NDC cuz they got free shipping, if I fail I'm ok with 2.

I have to pass on these unfortunately due to spending alot already...but I want them :\

its so funny to me that the most recently joined members are the quality birds..did you even have jordans when quality was actually good?

Just because they are new members dont mean they are new to jordans or kicks period. just my 2 cent homie

I feel corny talking about JB quality now, it is what it is everyone knows buy the shoe or don't. The only time I have to bring it up is if there a massive scuffs or something on a new shoe that only happened once.

Went to 10 Stores entered 8 raffles missed 2 guaranteed tickets and luckily got called for 2. Prolly hook up a co worker with the other pair for retail since she couldn't get em herself. Shouldn't be this difficult!! Lmao

westlake in the bay area? didn't know they had a FTL there.
or did you mean westfield?

I am waiting for Stonetown or Serramonte. Anyone get a call from them?
Champs at Stonestown handed out guaranteed tickets yesterday (extra pairs from their raffle earlier in the week)

Was able to lock up a 10.5 for a friend....

Great in game pics of MJ.  I love this colorway...

May have to pass on these simply because I've spent too much dough on sneaks these first 3 months of 2013 
mean.gif

this is great, thanks! are you trying that bot that's out there? I tested it out and it has been working as it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom