Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are already. People campin outside the FTL where I was gonna cop. Smh at these kids standing outside in 30 degree weather for these kicks. I'm probably gonna order online

Bay Area people...any places doing FCFS? 

This. Want to have a backup plan, as I'm only going to be able to do FTL Inc. and NDC at 5am. Might try to Jimmy Jazz myself a pair while at the Bulls/Warriors game tonight though.

PM me if you have a decent FCFS spot, especially in the south bay.

My boy sent me a bot for the nike twitter thing.............lol. im not gonna buy these, i just want to see if it really works or not.

Don't think the hype is THAT high on em man. And compared to concords and black/red XI's? XI's brings out people who don't even like buying sneakers like that

Not even close. People waited insanely for just raffle tickets. These, I didn't see any lines for raffles.

This. Want to have a backup plan, as I'm only going to be able to do FTL Inc. and NDC at 5am. Might try to Jimmy Jazz myself a pair while at the Bulls/Warriors game tonight though.

Yeah im in the same boat...online or bust it seems..If i hear i'll hitchu tho 

Thought the hype died down a little thru out the week, then today, boom! Lines, ppl, everywhere, wth is going on? Almost as bad as Concord or Bred XIs, is it really that many ppl like these joints??
Probably that and ALL THE RESELL GANG getting in on it. But u should know this by now, "Déjavu" all over again

do stores open at regular hours? my boy said he called a footlocker and they told him 10, then called back an hour later and the ****** on the phone said "i think 8 or 9" then hung up on him lol

how come none of the usual suspects of the euro sites have the 13s posted up on their site? It's 10 minutes till the shoe drops and I don't see anything anywhere.

Footaction in San Jose at Eastridge is FCFS...Lady said people have been calling for weeks about em, get there early...Open at 8

Footaction in San Jose at Eastridge is FCFS...Lady said people have been calling for weeks about em, get there early...Open at 8

Yeah, that's one of a couple spots I'm considering going to if I don't pull a pair at 5. I think there's a better spot than FA though.

Do you have a hookup on warriors tickets?

Thought the hype died down a little thru out the week, then today, boom! Lines, ppl, everywhere, wth is going on? Almost as bad as Concord or Bred XIs, is it really that many ppl like these joints??
smh this is how the shoe game is now.  It's gonna be like this or worse for every limited or OG colorway that releases.   It sucks I know.   If u buy online u need a bot.  If u go up to the store to cop expect to stand in line for hours and expect to deal with a** hole workers.  smh

Anyone here from the Chicagoland area who got a raffle ticket from Fox Valley Mall? Starting to think I probably didn't win.

I stopped by Bayfair Mall...Georgios...Said they got the 13's...327.00 tho...SMH....i said im good 
mean.gif

this..may not be getting them
YEah this is so weird. No one has brought it up at all in the thread...and I can't find the shoe anywhere in euro land. I can see how maybe one site or two wont deal with the U.S. anymore...but all of them? All at once in one release? on a sidenote....FOOTLOCKER NORTHRIDGE, CA JUST CALLED AND I GOT PICKED IN THE RAFFLE!!!!!! Crazy considering that they gave out 2000 tickets for the Bred 11s. so atleast 1000 showed up for this.

so are the white foams known as the "he got game foams " :lol: i hate the cheesy nickname because when i was growing up these were just the regular season home game sneakers mj wore.....anyway, got my ticket in hand just killen time till tomorrow a.m good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom