Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserved my pair this morning at FL in Oregon. Cant wait to pick em up tomorrow. Good luck to all who want em!!

Got my ticket taped to my ID so there's no chance of losing/forgetting it.

Champs at Stonestown handed out guaranteed tickets yesterday (extra pairs from their raffle earlier in the week)

Was able to lock up a 10.5 for a friend....

Am I that friend? I wear a 10.5 too. I actually work at that mall, didn't notice a line yesterday.

last time i got a call from serramonte was at 9:03pm

That is quite late. My goal is only footlocker store so I can attempt to use the birthday coupon and my giftcards, or online using the same giftcards.

Was going to auto grab from NDC regardless to avoid getting shafted from online false positive purchases.

Am I that friend? I wear a 10.5 too. I actually work at that mall, didn't notice a line yesterday.
That is quite late. My goal is only footlocker store so I can attempt to use the birthday coupon and my giftcards, or online using the same giftcards.

Was going to auto grab from NDC regardless to avoid getting shafted from online false positive purchases.
There was no line... Just walked in and left 2 minutes later....

People didn't really know they were handing out guaranteed tickets.

I got lucky and got the heads up from a friend......

There was no line... Just walked in and left 2 minutes later....

People didn't really know they were handing out guaranteed tickets.

I got lucky and got the heads up from a friend......

Damn when was this. Nonetheless good stuff. Haven't heard of guaranteed tickets before in the Bay Area

Well looks like i didn't win any raffles.. now to deal with this online madness 
ohwell.gif

Well looks like i didn't win any raffles.. now to deal with this online madness 
ohwell.gif

I think we should be good man if we just try our usual avenues for online releases. They haven't been impossible recently except for the Royal 1's. I'm doing the same thing tomorrow since I struck out on NTSF RSVP and was lazy to do any raffles. They haven't been impossible recently except for the Royal 1's.

Money will be spent paying off my student loan instead.
smokin.gif
Yup, except my school just re-calculated my tuition rate as to the tune of an additional 524 dollars I had to pay that off this week. The 13's are about to be a gametime decision for me now. 

Didn't know there were guaranteed ticketing spots in the bay. No raffle winners for me, so not really sure which spot I'm going to hit up in the AM if my online luck falls through.

Thought the hype died down a little thru out the week, then today, boom! Lines, ppl, everywhere, wth is going on? Almost as bad as Concord or Bred XIs, is it really that many ppl like these joints??

Didn't know there were guaranteed ticketing spots in the bay. No raffle winners for me, so not really sure which spot I'm going to hit up in the AM if my online luck falls through.
They were extra pairs that were unclaimed from the raffle....

Thought the hype died down a little thru out the week, then today, boom! Lines, ppl, everywhere, wth is going on? Almost as bad as Concord or Bred XIs, is it really that many ppl like these joints??
i didn't even know there was real hype for these lol...But good luck to everybody trying to cop I got mine locked up.

the hype is so high on these the only thing i can compare these to is the concords or bred xi's

the hype is so high on these the only thing i can compare these to is the concords or bred xi's

Don't think the hype is THAT high on em man. And compared to concords and black/red XI's? XI's brings out people who don't even like buying sneakers like that

Last edited:
I guess I'll grab myself a pair in addition to my boy's pair. Gotta burn through some of today's mail...
Would you have enough time to enter the codes to them online?
Only gonna use one.  My boy's pair is pretty much a lock.  Entering the code isn't an issue time-wise.  If it gets too close to the expiration date, I'll just load up on socks and shorts in store with the ones I don't use on AM's, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom