Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra size 8.5 and 8. Both ready to ship if paypal payment is received by 4pm (The time the post office in our mall closes). I will let them go for $275 each with priority shipping. Just trying to help out some fellow Nike Talkers. 

Clwon, you ain't trying to help anyone but yourself. Get outta here with that TRASH!

Congrats to all of you that copped. The pics are amazing. Future you killed the thread with the on feet pic. You guys just purchased an amazing sneaker. Like I said in this thread months ago Black/white XIIIs>Concord XI

Future came through once again with the awesome photos. :smokin

Thanks bro! You already know.

:tongue: :smokin

Nice pics D! What brand of Jeans are those?

Thanks! & they are Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren.

Always love your pics. Also, I need your altitudes. :D

Gracias!

:lol:

But I need them! :tongue:

Future my boy, how dare you sit those bum *** Altitudes next to the Black Toes :x: { :lol:

As usual, great pics fam! :smokin

They are dope to me!

:smokin

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I took a bunch more, but felt I already posted enough.

:wink:

Last edited:
That was nice that you did that. You broke even...since I paid more for my shoes..and I have a business that I own, and actually pay taxes, then why is it bad that I'm charging pretty much exactly what it would cost for me to break even? I know you say get out of here with my logic, because most likely you cant comprehend things or are uneducated.
lol uneducated because you come in here with your nonsense.  lmao!
roll.gif

Look at your post count.  Your just here trying to resell.   If reselling shoes is how you pay your bills then you must be uneducated. lol get a real job and take that reseller garbage to ebay.   If you paid $225.00 a pair why would you wait until the day of the release to try to sell them?   Don't you realize you would have made more if you sold them before they released?  lol You probably just copped today and now your trying to come up on  someone desperate that just stuck out in getting a pair.    smh
mean.gif

Last edited:
You paid $900 on this release, your a legit fiend
I am not a major collector. I buy 2 pairs of all the shoes I like. Pretty Much all of the Jordan 10's-14's. Its getting the shoes without a hassel that makes it worth paying $45 over retail for each pair. I usually sell one of the extra 2 pairs to my brother for $225 as there is no shipping and no taxes to be paid on it. The other pair I either sell or give to my son if he likes that shoe. I'm not a re-seller, I just sell a pair of 2 if no one in my family has use for them.

I don't think you owe anyone an explanation dude. this is where you're going wrong IMO. their your shoes and if you want to sell them that's totally up to you. I just think dudes will get a little sensitive when you use the word help and $275 in the same sentence when they know the retail price is $180. you have to remember the salt levels are high on release day when other dudes weren't able to secure a pair. even though you may have paid more for them, the shoes retail $180. PERIOD. Enjoy your shoes and if you want to sell them for $350 go right ahead. I copped a pair and don't even want or like them. I will make sure to sell them for as much as I can or trade them for something I've been looking for and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks. LMAO..on to the next.

I have an extra size 8.5 and 8. Both ready to ship if paypal payment is received by 4pm (The time the post office in our mall closes). I will let them go for $275 each with priority shipping. Just trying to help out some fellow Nike Talkers. 

You outta your mind bruh these aint gonna be reselling for more then 220 in a few weeks lmaoo

:smh:

Get a real job

People don't think.  If this guy is doing the leg work, picking up the shoes, getting another box, taking them to the post office, and paying for shipping, should he not be compensated for his time? If you don't want to pay reseller prices, then get off your butt and do some leg work yourselves.  Why should he help anyone out on NT  who didn't help him? This is supposed to be a community, but when any hot release comes out, those in the know usually keep the good info to themselves or in select PM groups anyway. 

As far as shipping is concerned, it depends on where you are shipping it to. I live in California.  I used this trick to make a box, and shipped some Size 12 Jordan XI's priority mail with insurance to NJ.  It cost me $26.  Without the insurance it would have been $20.

Justifying charging the wallet raper prices with the fact that you aren't making much money off it in the end just shows you have no business pushing shoes around. Someone pays $85-$90 over retail, you make $25 and have to deal with everything that goes into selling and shipping shoes... who wins? No one does. This is why fools need to stop messing with sneakers to make $25. It's completely stupid.

Hope you guys that have a discover card took advantage of cash back from Nike. It's 10% so I saved about $20 on my pair. Not much but it takes care of the tax. They also give 10% cash back for FNL and eastbay

lol uneducated because you come in here with your nonsense.  lmao!
roll.gif

Look at your post count.  Your just here trying to resell.   If reselling shoes is how you pay your bills then you must be uneducated. lol get a real job and take that reseller garbage to ebay.   If you paid $225.00 a pair why would you wait until the day of the release to try to sell them?   Don't you realize you would have made more if you sold them before they released.  lol You probably just copped today and now your trying to come up on  someone desperate that just stuck out in getting a pair.    smh
mean.gif
My post count is low because they used to make it where you had to be approved for an account. I never received a response to an approval I sent last year. I tried to make an account again this year and it allowed it. If I was re-selling to pay bills, dont you think I'd be selling the shoes for fair market value? If I was uneducated do you think I would of graduated college and own my own business? I dont get the shoes weeks in advance. The manager at one of the local shoes stores hooks me up the night before right after he closes the store. I pay him cash, he runs the transactions through as cash in the morning (I'm sure he uses his discount for a pair or 2), then he makes a nice little profit. If i was trying to "come up on someone desperate", which translates in english to "rip off a desperate person", then I would be selling them at or above market value. I would put them on ebay for $450-$500 a pair and hope someone clicked on them. People were saying that they hadn't seen prices under $300, or I would of never posted my shoes here. I usually get a quick sale on craigslist at $250. I charge $275 if I'm selling them online, because of paypal fees, shipping and taxes.

People don't think.  If this guy is doing the leg work, picking up the shoes, getting another box, taking them to the post office, and paying for shipping, should he not be compensated for his time? If you don't want to pay reseller prices, then get off your butt and do some leg work yourselves.  Why should he help anyone out on NT  who didn't help him? This is supposed to be a community, but when any hot release comes out, those in the know usually keep the good info to themselves or in select PM groups anyway. 

As far as shipping is concerned, it depends on where you are shipping it to. I live in California.  I used this trick to make a box, and shipped some Size 12 Jordan XI's priority mail with insurance to NJ.  It cost me $26.  Without the insurance it would have been $20.

He should just not even bother. He isn't doing anyone some great deed. Pairs would be better off never ending up in people's hands if their hustle is for $25 while the buyer pays 40% over MSRP.

Sucks I missed these. Local resellers charging stupid prices. SMH
Coming close to retiring from the jordan game. Gotta luck out to spend $180 on shoes :x

On that note... I saw these in person at the mall by my house, and I'm not really feeling them. So instead of driving 33 miles to NTLA, and another 10 miles from there to NTSM to pick up my RSVP's, I'm going to let them sit.  I have a size 11 and a size 11.5 at BOTH stores.  NTLA will probably do first come first served after 1pm.  NTSM will probably do another RSVP after 5pm (not sure why they switched it from 2pm to 5pm). Good luck NT'ers

OK LET ME BE MORE CLEAR.

CHILL WITH THE BACK AND FORWARD ABOUT RESELLING. YOU GUYS ALREADY MADE YOUR POINTS. SNIPER LEARNED A LESSON. MOVE ON.

OTHERWISE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Maybe maybe not, but no one is making you BUY his shoes.  Maybe the buyer is paying more, but it isn't like he is making $100 over MSRP for the shoes.  If you can find a better deal then get a better deal.  If the shoes weren't in his hands, who's to say they wouldn't end up in another resellers hands who would price gouge even more?

I'm just pointing out that resellers on the whole - and I'm not referring to anyone specific - in most instances aren't doing anyone any favors, they're making minimal money while placing a barrier between the consumer and the retail channels. No one wins. Find another hustle where you can make a decent profit if that's your thing, but unless it's a super limited release, it's just a waste for everyone involved. We see it every time another GR rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom