Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually ordered a 9 and 9.5 today since I wasn't sure with the sizing. The black red xiii seemed to run a little smaller than previous xiiis. Ill just off the size I don't need. Rather be safe than sorry

Did the same with the exact same sizes. They actually let people cop multiples at my mall, but you had to get back in line. My homeboy who hasnt bought a Jordan in 5 years left with 3 different sizes because he wasn't able to get his 13 :smh:

I'm so surprised so many people were after these. I mean the white leather looked horrible and dull.....
mean.gif

missed out :frown:. guaranteed tickets aint' have my size on monday, went to local FL this morning; struck out & mom & pops want $220 :smh:. i use to go to these same mom & pops '05-'07 & pay retail & wake 9am & ain't worry about lines. i hate what buying sneakers has been become as of late. guess i'll get a pair sooner or later. congrats to everyone who copped tho.

My OG"s are still in great shape so I lucked out and stayed away from all the madness, but from pics, the 2013 version looks pretty good also....

Guys I got an extra size 6 youth... Ill let them go for $750... paypal invoice me asap as the post office is closing while im actually in here on my phone.

Ill throw in a shoe tree and sneaker shield in each. UPS ground shipping. Im tryin to help out any fellow nike talker

Last edited:
Them pink and grey's going for over 300 on ebay in GS sizes.  Crazy just crazy! Had no idea the game was this bad where people buy shoes just to put on ebay and make a quick buck.  Just sickening. I could have bout plenty of these but chose to only buy what would be worn in this household.

This release really got hyped up in the days prior to its release. I was not able to get a pair but I'm happy to see how a lot of people are happy with their pairs hopefully a restock will come soon!

Like for real man, nobody was talking bout these people were more worried about the bred XI restock, the hype on on these were totally uncalled for. Now everybody on the gram flexin sayin got the "games" how bout you :smh:

Last edited:
Like for real man, nobody was talking bout these people were more worried about the bred XI restock, the hype on on these were totally uncalled for. Now everybody on the gram flexin sayin got the "games" how but you :smh:
Is it that crazy at New York? I don't think LA is even on half that hype.

so I got 2 confirmations from eastbay but I only ordered once. PayPal shows 1 transaction. Orders have different order numbers, what's going on, can anyone or eastbay explain and should I worry my order get cancelled kuz of 2 orders?

Damn, just saw that NTLA tweet and I'm stuck here at work! It'll be a miracle if they still have my size left by 4:00 when I get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom