Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these corny nicknames need to stop a$ap
sick.gif
mean.gif
Footaction just tweeted calling them the "he got games" looks like the nickname is staying.

Footaction just tweeted calling them the "he got games" looks like the nickname is staying.

Of course it is. These companies know that's what the hypebeasts identify these as. Jesus Shuttlesworth bro. He's an inner city hero.

Last edited:
Of course it is. These companies know that's what the hypebeasts identify these as. Jesus Shuttlesworth bro. He's an inner city hero.
And I bet 50% of people waiting in line for these sneakers wouldn't be able to tell you who Jesus Shuttlesworth is.

And I bet 50% of people waiting in line for these sneakers wouldn't be able to tell you who Jesus Shuttlesworth is.
I never seen the movie i know its ray allen but im not buying for ray or the movie im buying cuz of jordan. Same reason why i traded the gmp 6s when i got my pack jordan didnt wear 6s in the olympics and idc that ray allen did.

only other MUST COP for me this year. nice knowing im gonna have to go up against all the kids since these have a nickname and dudes who joined 6 months ago proclaiming these are their all time fav/grails

Idgaf what people call em, I just need these to be attainable, not limited, and I'm a happy camper.

like i said before i expect em to be everywhere.demand will be high too so dont sleep but all 13s are always everywhere unless they have green in them (ray allens, altitudes). bulls colors are usually more easily obtainable, especially white based ones. (concords notwithstanding)

Last edited:
The JB 2013 retro release thread says these come out 3/26/13 which is a Tuesday. What is the correct date?

Just posted on the Nike product launch calender

[h3]Air Jordan 13 Retro[/h3]
White/Black-True Red
Style# 309259-104

$170

I HAVE SOLID INFO THAT THESE WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED OVER HERE.I live in europe and these will be extremely limited,according to on of the two tier zero account holders in Greece.Keep in mind that nike is trolling hard these days since the thunders iv for example were extremely limited to europe,thus no in the us.On the contrary with the royal 1s.So this will be an extremely in europe-not so much in the us LIMITED release imo.Keep your game up.Im gonna try to cop my self,only chance i get is prolly through ndc europe.peace.p.s. if all of this has been mentioned before in the thread,sorry didnt read.

Last edited:
Will these be a limited release in the US and do you think people will be lining up before the stores open for these XIII's unlike the bred XIII's that I can still buy in my local footlocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom