Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my OG's last week for casual Friday, can't wait for these, must cop

apcqbl.jpg
those are nice wish i still had by ogs

Pockets always ready to cop a pair of shoes but i will never pay for preorder or early release. Cop for retail here no tax andmost importantly ... NO LINES .. the demand here where i live on a 1-10 is a 5 on a good day. And half the time its the employees taking the pairs at the local footlocker. 98% white people here and they dnt care about Js my only competition is the black kids that play sports at the university so easy cop coming for 2 pairs in store and maybe 1 online if im lucky
where do u live? lol

9-02-12 , 11-02-12 royals

Looks like CitySole is trying to pull a fast one on us.

DID EVERYONE SEE THIS? HUGE RED FLAG ON CITYSOLE. They obviously are selling grey market sneakers and trying to pass them off as legit. Why else would they make you wait until just about release date to ship them? Seems to me like they are trying to make it appear as though they have to wait till they get their "release date" pairs, when in actuality they are pushing the same crap that MentalKicks, taobao, marqueesole, etc are pushing.

If anyone is wondering how I know, look at the production dates. (9-2 to 9-12, and 11-2 to 11-12). There isn't a single legit pair in anyones collection that was made in 10 days. It takes atleast about a month, usually longer. If you look at early release sneakers/grey market pairs...they always have these really short production periods, like a week to two weeks long. These pairs bought from CitySole were made in TEN DAYS LOL. Can others please confirm this with the production dates of their legit retail pairs of their royal 1s and Knicks 1s?

In short...CitySole is NOT PREORDERING LEGIT PAIRS that release on release date. They make it seem like they are buy saying they won't ship out till a couple days before the release date. Soooo.....260 is not a great price at all. In fact, it sucks, sucks bad. 260 for a *******t pair of unauthorized, slapped together, early release garbage. BUYER BEWARE.

Last edited:
sorry for not knowing all the terms lol but what is GR? and how much do you think the resale price will be for these?
GR=General Release. These are going to be easy to get for me, get up at 5-6 am head to the mall and pay retail with no tax gotta love Massachusetts.

Edit because I messed up and double posted. but....STAY AWAY FROM CITYSOLE unless you are okay with paying 260 for some grey market, unauthorized nonsense.

Last edited:
DID EVERYONE SEE THIS? HUGE RED FLAG ON CITYSOLE. They obviously are selling grey market sneakers and trying to pass them off as legit. Why else would they make you wait until just about release date to ship them? Seems to me like they are trying to make it appear as though they have to wait till they get their "release date" pairs, when in actuality they are pushing the same crap that MentalKicks, taobao, marqueesole, etc are pushing. 

If anyone is wondering how I know, look at the production dates. (9-2 to 9-12, and 11-2 to 11-12). There isn't a single legit pair in anyones collection that was made in 10 days. It takes atleast about a month, usually longer. If you look at early release sneakers/grey market pairs...they always have these really short production periods, like a week to two weeks long. These pairs bought from CitySole were made in TEN DAYS LOL.  Can others please confirm this with the production dates of their legit retail pairs of their royal 1s and Knicks 1s?

In short...CitySole is NOT PREORDERING LEGIT PAIRS that release on release date. They make it seem like they are buy saying they won't ship out till a couple days before the release date. Soooo.....260 is not a great price at all. In fact, it sucks, sucks bad. 260 for a *******t pair of unauthorized, slapped together, early release garbage. BUYER BEWARE. 
hmmm only thing i ever copped from citysole was back when their prices didnt (seem to) lick *******. got some white and red 12s for like 10 dollars or so under retail. I suppose i should check the dates ... or is this a recent thing?

Last edited:
i really hope osneaker isnt like citysole then i knew city was currupt cuz i keep seeing bad stuff about citysole on youtube

Well so far it's empty in here, but the week of, the lurkers will be a'lurking, the trollers will be ah'trollin, and the same questions will be asked a handful of times.

Last edited:
I remember seeing Denzel wearing these in the movie. Definitely a nice looking shoe, probably my 3rd favorite colorway of the XIIIs after the breds and flints.

It's amazing how many new users NT is having. Every page it's like 6 users either 1/2013 or 2/2013 n already have like 300+ post damnnnnn

Last edited:
hmmm only thing i ever copped from citysole was back when their prices didnt (seem to) lick *******. got some white and red 12s for like 10 dollars or so under retail. I suppose i should check the dates ... or is this a recent thing?
I have no idea if it's only recently. Check the dates and get back to us. But what's certain is the shoes definitely aren't legit at this point. I as well found a lot of alarming videos on youtube after I saw the dates on those Jordan 1s dude bought on the last page.

Looks like CitySole is trying to pull a fast one on us.

If anyone is wondering how I know, look at the production dates. (9-2 to 9-12, and 11-2 to 11-12). There isn't a single legit pair in anyones collection that was made in 10 days. It takes atleast about a month, usually longer. If you look at early release sneakers/grey market pairs...they always have these really short production periods, like a week to two weeks long. These pairs bought from CitySole were made in TEN DAYS LOL. Can others please confirm this with the production dates of their legit retail pairs of their royal 1s and Knicks 1s?

What the hell are you talking about !?! :lol: , the production dates were 2 months , 9-02 to 11-02 , not no damn 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom