Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will these be a limited release in the US and do you think people will be lining up before the stores open for these XIII's unlike the bred XIII's that I can still buy in my local footlocker?

Nobody knows mane, It depends on where you located and how big the hype is in your area. But I believe this is a GR.

is citysole legit? i keep hearing mixed things about early releases 
I'm not entirely sure this is an early release site Steelo. They are preordering but not sending shoes out till a couple days before release. But I can't get with any of these kicks that have production dates of less than a month. Anyone have production dates from shoes bought from this site? Any release?

I'm not entirely sure this is an early release site Steelo. They are preordering but not sending shoes out till a couple days before release. But I can't get with any of these kicks that have production dates of less than a month. Anyone have production dates from shoes bought from this site? Any release?
ohh ok never knew they was a difference between pre order and early 
tired.gif
 yea i know ima loser 

I bought royals , and Knicks , all legit :pimp:

i just messaged osneaker and asked if their shoes are early release or pre orders and i still kinda out of the loop of the difference of the two

260 for pre order is to much. I believe people can get these for less and reserve a pair

nope you being cheap. $260 is a decent pre-order price. and they have kid sizes for retail when i mean kid i mean PS and TD sizes. everyone else wants more for them at lesat 300 shipped and up so 90 bucks over retail you aint paying tax in store they gon be close to 190 so it aint really that much especially if money aint an issue just step your pockets up.

I need these to appease my childhood nightmare. My spoiled friend had these bought for him for his bday before I had a chance to buy them, making me a copycat if I did afterward......

i just messaged osneaker and asked if their shoes are early release or pre orders and i still kinda out of the loop of the difference of the two

Early release is basically b-grades , you get the first batch months early , preordering is actually reserving your shoe so you don't have to wait in line , and they shipp your shoes on release date

Early release is basically b-grades , you get the first batch months early , preordering is actually reserving your shoe so you don't have to wait in line , and they shipp your shoes on release date
thanks for clearing the air now i can order from them proudly unless their is a better site

nope you being cheap. $260 is a decent pre-order price. and they have kid sizes for retail when i mean kid i mean PS and TD sizes. everyone else wants more for them at lesat 300 shipped and up so 90 bucks over retail you aint paying tax in store they gon be close to 190 so it aint really that much especially if money aint an issue just step your pockets up.

Pockets always ready to cop a pair of shoes but i will never pay for preorder or early release. Cop for retail here no tax andmost importantly ... NO LINES .. the demand here where i live on a 1-10 is a 5 on a good day. And half the time its the employees taking the pairs at the local footlocker. 98% white people here and they dnt care about Js my only competition is the black kids that play sports at the university so easy cop coming for 2 pairs in store and maybe 1 online if im lucky

I'm not being cheap I have the money to spend. I just rather save money even though I have money for all the releases. All I'm saying is you can secure a pair for $170 (guarenteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom