Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is at 49 pages now .. come March 12th it'll be at 100+ .. its coming :ohwell:

I just want 1 pair at least please give me 1 (hoping for 2) I need these. Had em in 5th grade and loved them rocked em everyday no matter what I had on haha

gotta love how this last page is nothing but concord and bred babies hyping by talking about the impending hype...cant wait for the sizing questions soon. :smh:

Movie is on BET right now.

jordan brand marketing at its finest. It's probably on now too.

I miss the days where I could wake up at 9 or 10 and go online and cop the shoes I wanted...sigh the good days
tired.gif

This release shouldn't be any different than fire red V's, crimson III's and bred XIII's. At least I hope :lol:

I'm thinking these will be hard to get at first because of the hype but I gettin the feeling the fake sneaker heads are slowly fading away, you have to be a true sneaker head/ jordan fan to want to spend 200$ every month on each release.

I'm thinking these will be hard to get at first because of the hype but I gettin the feeling the fake sneaker heads are slowly fading away, you have to be a true sneaker head/ jordan fan to want to spend 200$ every month on each release.
Nowadays, these "fake" sneakerheads buy kicks, then resell them after 1 or 2 wears to buy upcoming releases.

I ain't feeling the he got game nickname either. Technically these shoes first debuted in Summer 1997 in sports illustrated magazine with the eddie jones, vin baker in a embossed silver 6 page ad. the following month Slam had a whole issue celebrating this release and air jordan history. Then Oprah Winfrey opened up her 1997 season with micheal jordan and models debuting the brand jordan line and Air Jordan XIII. By the time he got game came out I already had the jet black XIIIs

yeah the nickname is stupid. i've personally dubbed these the "air vinnys" after my white and black cat. honestly that's a better nickname than the "he got games"
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom