Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks just wondering though. How do they get shoes before release date? Are they B grades or are they the same as you would find at footlocker?

Getting it a week before the release date is the same as the same pairs you see at footlocker , and I work at footlocker

9-02-12 , 11-02-12 royals
These are legit dates. I misread your post but in all fairness that was really confusing how you did that. Can we get dates for the Knicks 1s you bought? Anyone else with shoes from city sole wanna tell us what shoes you got and what the production dates were?

Movie is on BET right now.

About to get these over the grapes. The only thing they have to do with each other is that they're white based and these will be 10x the quality.

Not going to put up buying a $160 pair of basketball sneakers that feel like steel toe boots lol

Plus I can skip any camp outs this way, I'm too old for that.

Last edited:
I lost my receipt to my Fire Red V's that I purchased at FNL they said once these come out I can exchange them for these, but they wouldn't take my V'S earlier which is dumb to me.

Getting it a week before the release date is the same as the same pairs you see at footlocker , and I work at footlocker
How does MyOsLife get their pairs?

Does he have a network of Foot Locker employees who sneak out pairs for him to resell?

How does MyOsLife get their pairs?

Does he have a network of Foot Locker employees who sneak out pairs for him to resell?

He calls it his vendor...Im guessing its just a small shop that sell pairs to him. He is actually one of the decent resellers, sells alot under retail or at reasonable prices... Its not like hes sneaker yeti, who is takes ALL the shoes from local sneakerheads.

So it turns out these come out the same day as the st. patricks day parade in nyc. I think waking up and getting drunk will take precedent over these lol.

Guess I'll hope to get them online, I've never tried the online methods but it seems like a big hassel and headache.

Pops bday coming up in April, prolly gonna cop for him since he got a beat pair that he still rocks on the daily
laugh.gif

Def copping 2 this my first and fav Jordan of them all 6 th grade used my whole bday gift to have these.

Definitely getting these. I still have my OG size 4Y from second grade in 1997. I can remember it like it was yesterday. My mom said there was no way I was getting them, they were too expensive. Then she showed up to pick me up from school and I could see her car from the playground and she held them up and I lost it. I ran out of school and jumped in the car and put them on. I'll never forget that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom