Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really kills me that they put out two white and black numbered jordans in the same month.

I know NT will buy any white/black/red, black/red, or fire red cw retros. But for me two in the same month seems like overkill.

Maybe ill be able to do it as a late christmas present to myself tho lol

by the end of february ill have knocked out 3 of my last 6 pairs.
glasses.gif
Retirements getting close my man. You gonna move to Arizona and golf all day? 
smokin.gif

Its like none of these people were around for the CDP Pack? I guess the kids just started collecting.

No official pics yet? I have my eye on the CDPs if they pull of something stupid.

so close to wearing my ds cdp these will be everywhere in 3 months. Might as well break them out and see some jaws drop.

No official pics yet? I have my eye on the CDPs if they pull of something stupid.

I imagine soon.

Regret selling my CDP XIII's because I still can't get them at a decent price, so I'm happy these are coming out, barring any change.

Last edited:
GS pair has popped up on the web.

Now just waiting for the mens size next.

The first pic posted in here looked a little off..

he-got-game-13-retro-e1348526609758.jpg

Thinking its the GS version though.

Last edited:
Sum of these nicknames just make me laugh. Nobody
mentioned the He Got Game nickname when the CDP dropped.
To me ther known as the regular season home colorway or white w/blk toe.

who cares if they were in movies....should we start calling the fire red 3's the "Little Monsters" just or the V grapes "King Ralphs" or the XII and X the "Borat" just cuz they were in movies. Better yet since Jordans are in TV shows, lets start calling the V the "Fresh Prince" or the XI "The Waynes Bro" the VI blk chrome lows "King of Queens"

Nicknames are just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom