Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CDP's still DS, just love em too much to see any wear on them lol, same as my playoff 13s.

2 of these will be bought :smokin

With these dropping, I will not spend all the money ppl want for the CDPs when I can get these and the Bred 13s for retail.

i'm hoping to get these but philly has been crazy to get any GR. got dudes running around trying to sell you one of the 6 they just bought for $300 while your still in line!

Need another pair. My CDP pair I use to ball in every now and then. Still holding up good.

Ayeeeeee! 
nthat.gif

any one know how the cdp 13s fit compared to 4s (the 4s are TTS in my opinion) from this year? I'm trying to get the cdp instead of the ones coming out and I saw a size 10.5 but I'm a size 11. thanks.

Last edited:
Will be doubling up on these for sure. I had to get a pair of CDP's 1/2 size up and haven't touched them since they aren't my true size and didn't want the toebox to crease like a mofo. Does anyone know what's market price on the CDP's? 

Last edited:
so are these still january?

Yes but I feel like they will end up getting scrapped we got pics of shoes after this release like the 5s both 1s and even the blacktoes

I don't think they'll get scrapped.

Just feel the release date can change.

We should see some more pics surface in the next few weeks.

EDIT: Here's a sample to get the hype train going.

air-jordan-13-he-got-game-preview.jpg

my OG pairs. They are still wearable after over 300 to 400 wearings at least.
But had to re-glue the midsoles after sole separation.
midsoles are super soft and traction is quite non existent anymore.
For everyone who never owned these I can really recommend,
as the colorblocking of the sample pics look quite authentic.
But maybe the white midsole pods will stick out more than on the OGs.
maybe the only difference will be the red tone (true red replacing varsity red).

my CDPs are still crispy, 5s too. between these, breds, 1s 5s, and 8s next year im gonna be broke. Hoping I get this 2nd job at champs next wk!

Hopefully they end up looking good I can't really tell from that sample they must of taken that pic in a rush or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom