Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares if they were in movies....should we start calling the fire red 3's the "Little Monsters" just or the V grapes "King Ralphs" or the XII and X the "Borat" just cuz they were in movies. Better yet since Jordans are in TV shows, lets start calling the V the "Fresh Prince" or the XI "The Waynes Bro" the VI blk chrome lows "King of Queens"

Nicknames are just stupid

I forgot which thread it was but me and some dude were poking fun at the nickname by posting pics of what you stated.

I can't wait til the Seinfeld VI's to drop

who cares if they were in movies....should we start calling the fire red 3's the "Little Monsters" just or the V grapes "King Ralphs" or the XII and X the "Borat" just cuz they were in movies. Better yet since Jordans are in TV shows, lets start calling the V the "Fresh Prince" or the XI "The Waynes Bro" the VI blk chrome lows "King of Queens"
Nicknames are just stupid
You do know that YOU don't have to call it anything other than home 13's right? If so, why are you sounding so upset lol?

Kinda sad that the biggest topic of discussion in the JB section these days is about nicknames.

Been the topic everytime new collectors emerge. People can call shoes what they want cuz that's their entitlement, but dnt mean im not gonna clown em.

yea this is stupid. dont call this shoe the he got games. corny as ****.
He got games, he got games, he got games 
laugh.gif
. Are you bothered yet? j/k 
laugh.gif

these were the second pair of jordan's i ever had. got them in 6th grade. first pair was a gift (playoff xii). these were the first one's my dad actually took me to get on the release day. i was one of two kids in my middle school with them. cleaned them everyday after school and since i walked to school, i refused to take short cuts through the woods. god, i can't wait to get another pair.

Wore mine last week and the still look new.  These will be a pass since I don't buy multiple shoes in the same colorway.  

OMG GUYS THE PANDA BEARS ARE RELEASING!?!!?!?! I'M ALMOST AS EXCITED FOR THESE AS I AM FOR THE RED SPACE JAMS AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom