Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a lot of people think the shipment numbers on these are pretty high. I see the words " easy cop" being used again....We shall see....

Last edited:
I hate when they change RD's on multiple releases. If I can sell off my extra pair of Black/Reds before next Saturday then I'll pick these up. If not.........SOL until 3/23. 

When was this release date changed? It's been sitting on 3/16 for months now.

5 days and counting
smokin.gif

The first of the year. These were slated for a 1/12/13 release initially and then JB went with the Black/Red's instead which were set for 3/23/13. Then they switched them, now they bumped these up to 3/16 instead of 3/23. 

It was my mistake by relying on release calendars so far in advance. 

I'm referring to dates as of December. 

Last edited:

The first of the year. These were slated for a 1/12/13 release initially and then JB went with the Black/Red's instead which were set for 3/23/13. Then they switched them, now they bumped these up to 3/16 instead of 3/23. 

Exactly...

Can't wait for these. Even been looking for Vintage Nike/JB shirts from the late 90's on ebay :lol:

These are one of my all-time favorites. Such an iconic sneaker.

But these have been set with 3/16 as of the first week of January. That's been well discussed here, and I don't recall seeing them set for 3/23 and then reversed to 3/16. I don't see how this release is catching anyone off guard or short of funds if you were planning in advance for them.

But these have been set with 3/16 as of the first week of January. That's been well discussed here, and I don't recall seeing them set for 3/23 and then reversed to 3/16. I don't see how this release is catching anyone off guard or short of funds if you were planning in advance for them.
I guess I should clarify.

I didn't tune into the thread immediately. Short of quality discussions and photos from those that scooped early, I basically had a giant a** brain fart and didn't realize the RD in the title (silly I know). I kind of set a mental reminder for these when I first saw the release date so I've been under the assumption since early Jan. that these were still 3/23. Between 40 hrs at the job and a 13 hour/ week class schedule it took me a second to finally realized what RD was and had already made other pick ups. Since my lady doesn't like me making too many purchases monthly for the sake of storage and other long term investments, we agreed upon a certain monthly amount of pairs that is acceptable. 

I've already met my March quota unless I sell a pair, since I saw the initial date and ran with that. 
laugh.gif

These aren't super high on my priority list or I probably would've paid closer attention.

Last edited:
How do tey release jordans now? Do i have to have a ticket one week in advance? Or can i just show up in line and hope i can get a pair? I havent boight any in about a year.

How do tey release jordans now? Do i have to have a ticket one week in advance? Or can i just show up in line and hope i can get a pair? I havent boight any in about a year.

Each store is different. Just call the stores in your area and ask what the process is.

I'm actually entering 6 raffles, doing 2 RSVPs and FCFS as a backup.. wont even bother trying online.. 9 shots. Better not miss out.. my body hasnt been this ready since......last month for the royals. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom