Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Shuttlesworth is wearing the "Jesus Shuttlesworth 13s" against the Pacers
laugh.gif

Can't lie I was going to skip this release with all the other heat coming out...but seeing Shuttlesworth rocking them in the game...I'm back in

Honestly, outside the Jordan 6 and 7s as my most comfortable jordan, either by personal or hearing my fellow sneaker heads over the years....

I will say these are compfy for walking and even ball. Love bringing these out every once in a while on the court.

But remember everyone is different depending on your arch and series of shoe as each one responds differently to foot type.
hahahahaha this pic makes the shoes look terrible! just saying
not gonna lie your 100% right, but us cali cats don't like the cold (yes 55 degrees outdoor ball to us is cold). 

I will say this, it's still better than some of the jeans people wear with Js on this forum... :wink:

Lmao Jesus Shuttlesworth is a funny *** name, I know that's the name Ray Allen had in the movie but it's still a funny name for anybody to have, what was Spike Lee smoking on when he made up that name? Lol. Anyways these are definitely a must cop for me for sure.

Jesus Shuttlesworth hated his name as well. Complained that people used to think his mom was crazy for screaming Jesus out of her window.

OH THE IRONY... A DEBATE ABOUT THE NAME AND A STORE HAS "WE GOT GAME" TEE'S AND RAY ALLEN HIMSELF LMAO.... BOUGHT THESE FROM A PREORDER ON EBAY..FIRST TIME DOING SO, SO WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES. IM EXPECTING DUDE TO COME THROUGH SINCE THESE SHOULDNT BE THAT CRAZY TO GET... CANT DEAL WITH TICKETS AND WAITING ANYMORE

OH THE IRONY... A DEBATE ABOUT THE NAME AND A STORE HAS "WE GOT GAME" TEE'S AND RAY ALLEN HIMSELF LMAO.... BOUGHT THESE FROM A PREORDER ON EBAY..FIRST TIME DOING SO, SO WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES. IM EXPECTING DUDE TO COME THROUGH SINCE THESE SHOULDNT BE THAT CRAZY TO GET... CANT DEAL WITH TICKETS AND WAITING ANYMORE
Ha, ya I didn't want to point that out and start the name game all over again, but pretty much this.  Regardless of nickname/no nickname these shoes are heavily identified with "He Got Game". 

put it like this its about the same quality of the bred 13's that dropped in jan...and i was going to cop those up until i had em hand which made me pass 

Hmmmm, this is bad news indeed. The straight plastic toe box and purplish side panels killed the black and red XIII's for me, and they WERE one of my favorites. At least the side panels on these wont be purplish. Actually though, who knows? Maybe they will "purple" after a few wears, or something weird like that..

Quality like these makes you appreciate the OGs more. Seriously... Just like the bred 13 this year the quality on these is not worth the price and i say these having all the OG 13 Cept the flints coz i beat em already.

Last edited:
Shame on myself, but I must admit, this thread has helped me sell 4 pre-orders on CL already for $260 which in my opinion is way too much, but they're paying it so whatever. Then again, it's craigslist and you never know until you get the money in your hand. Just using the pics from the movie and celebs wearing them. SMH @ why some people buy shoes nowadays.

Completely random question, but does anyone think these will be easier to cop than the retro 3 88s released a couple weeks ago? I was able to grab one pair for myself and a friend for the 88s and wanted to see my chances on this release (online btw).

Completely random question, but does anyone think these will be easier to cop than the retro 3 88s released a couple weeks ago? I was able to grab one pair for myself and a friend for the 88s and wanted to see my chances on this release (online btw).
There's definitely gonna be a lot more pairs of these than the 88s because they're a general release, and the 88s were online only while half the people going for these will get them in store. The He Got Games should be easier because of that, only thing that scares me is that a lot more people have bots now which make it a lot harder on NDC, but idk about footlocker and finishline and them.

Last edited:
Quality like these makes you appreciate the OGs more. Seriously... Just like the bred 13 this year the quality on these is not worth the price and i say these having all the OG 13 Cept the flints coz i beat em already.

especially when they raise the price too.

props to thread starter for changing the sheepish hypebeast he got game handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom