Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to get a guaranteed ticket today but they ain't have no 8.5 or 9 :smh:. No one ahead of me except for maybe 1 person was in that size bracket. Now I gotta go hunt a pair down on Saturday :smh:.

are there any more he got game colorways coming out this year?

laugh.gif
but really tho im gonna try NDC for these.. ive heard 13s run a half size big.. should i go with my true size or half size down? havent had a pair of 13s before.

thanks in advance
I usually wear 8.5 but in 13's and 5's I wear an 8.

What is resale on these looking like?  Im thinking of pulling the trigger at $240 to cop early.  I was able to pick up the black and red He Got Games AFTER rd for $200 on CL.  You guys think these will be the same?

just leave now you shouldnt wear jordans

Last edited:
are there any more he got game colorways coming out this year?

:lol: but really tho im gonna try NDC for these.. ive heard 13s run a half size big.. should i go with my true size or half size down? havent had a pair of 13s before.

thanks in advance

Honestly it just deoends on your foot. But yes for me I can wear my 13s a half size smaller. My playoffs are 11.5 but my flints and "breds" are a 12 and I def have a little too much room in the size 12.

What is resale on these looking like?  Im thinking of pulling the trigger at $240 to cop early.  I was able to pick up the black and red He Got Games AFTER rd for $200 on CL.  You guys think these will be the same?

See this is why shoes dont need stupid nicknames. Clowns like you give a bad name to those with knowledge about the shoe game who are "new" to niketalk. With a statement like that its beyond me how your rep is at 60.

Black and red he got games? And then you ask about resell value.

Too bad you cant thumbs down statements and take reps away because I would use one here

Lucked out with securing mine early since I work on RD. The fit is pretty TTS, they're super comfortable just as my Blk/Reds are. I'm a 7Y, I know we're few and far between. :lol:

Quality isn't awful. It isn't the quality from years prior, but it isn't bad either. Lots of compliments on them.

Last edited:
Shame on myself, but I must admit, this thread has helped me sell 4 pre-orders on CL already for $260 which in my opinion is way too much, but they're paying it so whatever. Then again, it's craigslist and you never know until you get the money in your hand. Just using the pics from the movie and celebs wearing them. SMH @ why some people buy shoes nowadays.
If in your opinion it's "way too much" then why the hell are you doing it?  You're taking pairs away from people who would like to pay retail, in my opinion. But you didn't post for my opinion, you posted because you want a pat on the back for your business acumen. Well here you go buddy, kudos to you...

Shame on myself, but I must admit, this thread has helped me sell 4 pre-orders on CL already for $260 which in my opinion is way too much, but they're paying it so whatever. Then again, it's craigslist and you never know until you get the money in your hand. Just using the pics from the movie and celebs wearing them. SMH @ why some people buy shoes nowadays.
If in your opinion it's "way too much" then why the hell are you doing it?  You're taking pairs away from people who would like to pay retail, in my opinion. But you didn't post for my opinion, you posted because you want a pat on the back for your business acumen. Well here you go buddy, kudos to you...
Who would turn down free money???

Lucked out with securing mine early since I work on RD. The fit is pretty TTS, they're super comfortable just as my Blk/Reds are. I'm a 7Y, I know we're few and far between. :lol:

Quality isn't awful. It isn't the quality from years prior, but it isn't bad either. Lots of compliments on them.

I want to comment on how sexy that is... So, please tell me that you're really a woman. 8)

How exactly did u "sell" pre-orders on CL? Meaning people gave you cash and expect you to get them the shoes on RD? OR you had 4 people tell you they'll buy them from you for that price once RD comes? Once people see how available these are I doubt you will get anywhere near that when its all said and done. But go ahead and pick up 4 pairs. I hope you get stuck with all of em. 

Last edited:
Lucked out with securing mine early since I work on RD. The fit is pretty TTS, they're super comfortable just as my Blk/Reds are. I'm a 7Y, I know we're few and far between.
laugh.gif

cant wait until i get my pair

How exactly did u "sell" pre-orders on CL? Meaning people gave you cash and expect you to get them the shoes on RD? OR you had 4 people tell you they'll buy them from you for that price once RD comes? Once people see how available these are I doubt you will get anywhere near that when its all said and done. But go ahead and pick up 4 pairs. I hope you get stuck with all of em. 
Maybe the people are to damn lazy to do the work themselves so they hired him. Some people don't like to "hunt" for kicks. Damn you even hope the man gets stuck with kicks like he did something to you personally
laugh.gif

I know dudes here sell the tickets and line numbers on craigslist and people buy them up.....

LOL!

People taht want their pairs for retail need to get off their behinds and start grinding like dude is. I'm no advocate of reselling, but I'm damn sure not gonna knock someone on a comeup. Buy low, sell high.

It doesn't get more American than that, buddy. Hating gets you no where...

Last edited:
funny this "crappy quality" retro will be gone ON RD fast
Then the same people bashing them will be crying ON RD because they thought they would sit so they could cop them easily

Last edited:

LOL!

People taht want their pairs for retail need to get off their behinds and start grinding like dude is. I'm no advocate of reselling, but I'm damn sure not gonna knock someone on a comeup. Buy low, sell high.

For real...... you broke it down perfectly....

Last edited:
I hate when they change RD's on multiple releases. If I can sell off my extra pair of Black/Reds before next Saturday then I'll pick these up. If not.........SOL until 3/23. 

Funny that that's so true. That's the way of any business. Im not for or against reselling. Ive sold some of my shoes in the past and got more for what I paid for them. On RD if I dont get what I wanted sometimes I pay resell price but nothing outrageous. Im not salty going on rants about "I hate reseller" "resellers get a real job" etc ... Today its all about money and while many of you are going to "disagree" with this but why hate on someone's hustle. This is no different from dude on your corner selling dope right? In high school we'd go to sams club, bj's, costco etc and buy candy in bulk sell it to students for a dollar, when they could have easily went to the vending machine and got something else for cheaper. And best believe if that vending machine was sold out, we were def getting money.

If someone is willing to pay you over retail, why not? Unless your sole purpose is to buy 3+ pairs and immediately head to eBay and start your bidding at $150 over retail, thats a lil ridiculous. But if youre sitting on an extra pair because you wanted to double up and someone gave you a good offer then by all means go ahead ... BUT dont come here bragging about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom