Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOBODY HAS INFO ON WHATS GOING ON WITH THE EURO RELEASE????!!!!! It's now 4:22 pacific standard time which means it's now 12:22 am over there. ANYONE? I already have my pair on lock but I'm trying to help all of you with this release if possible. 

Last edited:
my boy says he won the raffle he entered for me.. still trying to see if he's pulling my leg..if not thats the second straight release someone else won for me..my girl won me the royals.. my coworker also won 2 raffles after i told him about them

Easy Camping solution, find a homeless guy in the area offer him 20-30$ and a burger! I guarantee you will have your spot in LINE! This is how my boys down in Dade County get down! 

Just place the ghost chair already.
Lol! That definitely would never work here! I actually question how it ever works!
I was just about to say the same thing, might come back and find a dude sitting in your chair looking back at you like you shouldn't have left it if you didn't want me using it.

Ghost chair in the chi might get you one of these

The thread would normally be flooding with info by now about which euro sites are going live, and who copped from where? Why am I the only one that is trippin over this? What's up with the euro sites????

The thread would normally be flooding with info by now about which euro sites are going live, and who copped from where? Why am I the only one that is trippin over this? What's up with the euro sites????
They didn't get em, the few that did got gs sizes.

Now lets move on.

They didn't get em, the few that did got gs sizes.

Now lets move on.
Ohhhhh....didn't hear that at all. So the Euro sites aren't getting them at all? That's crazyness considering how many stores are getting them in the U.S. I can't believe this hasn't really been brought up much at all in this thread.

i hope the euro sites aren't completely done with retro jordan releases, have gotten some through them  plenty of times

Last edited:
Ohhhhh....didn't hear that at all. So the Euro sites aren't getting them at all? That's crazyness considering how many stores are getting them in the U.S. I can't believe this hasn't really been brought up much at all in this thread.
i hope the euro sites aren't completely done with retro jordan releases, have gotten some through them  plenty of times
I don't think they are done, some are just going to receive their pairs later.  Some not at all.

I just got the call 10 mins ago from Footaction Cerritos

I did This little Dance

Last edited:
The XI threads and limited shoe threads are usually the only ones blowin up about euro spots.  These are a real GR like the Fire Red 5's, and very few ordered from Euro spots for those.  Siza has em for 179 euros or $233 or so.  But you are right that not many chose to stock these, at least not online.

I managed to get someone's raffle spot after he called in and pulled out of his size 11 (not even my size..I'm a 10.5).  So now I'm debating if I should go get them tomorrow otherwise after 12pm, it's first come first serve.  

I'm not big on the style and been thinking if it's worth reselling for a few bucks.  If I can trade for a jordan 3 joker or cement..that may change my mind to get them tomorrow.

Last edited:
I was hoping to get my pair from euro so I didn't have to mess with release tomorrow, but it looks like I am stuck with US release.

I was hoping to get my pair from euro so I didn't have to mess with release tomorrow, but it looks like I am stuck with US release.
Usually go that way myself. Ah well. At least with the way releases are these days, if you don't get them tomorrow you will likely have several more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom