Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That FNL splash screen was on extra hard today. I didn't think I was going to get through it.

Last edited:
So i try FNL to see if my new discover card works since my paypal got flagged and as excpected......still got the unauthorized payment error
sick.gif
Only thing i find that works for me is using my bank account debit card.
FNL still wont take my paypal account either! When i spoke to them last month they said my account was fine! 
mad.gif

Clicked add to cart as soon as the timer ran out on eastbay, but I still couldn't get em... 

Is Nike.com or Finishline usually easier than Eastbay?

FNL doesn't hold sizes like NDC or Eastbay.  Once you try and proceed it'll yank them out if that size is no longer available in inventory.  Unfortunately most NTers weren't as lucky as us and are dealing with that SPA screen, lol.
Lol No I know, but I posted it minutes ago and when I refreshed it the pair was still sitting there, but I guess someone finally got through on it and grabbed it.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, so please forgive me if it was. Anybody notice an issue with the NDC link as soon as they tweeted it? It seemed like none of them were active or working. I kept refreshing and then the link worked. I was talking to my friend and he had the same issue. If others experienced the same thing, I have good reason why I feel it happened.

Anyway I gave up on NDC and copped off Eastbay. 
pimp.gif

Once again just wanna shout out the homey GrapeApe..  cause of him i was able to get these last night with no problems and avoid the madness this morning.. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Clicked add to cart as soon as the timer ran out on eastbay, but I still couldn't get em... 

Is Nike.com or Finishline usually easier than Eastbay?
Nike usually the easiest (my opinion)....bots have made it difficult now

finally after nearly an hour i got past the splash screen, added my size 10.5 got an error. 3 seconds later, I saw the tweet saying only 10 and 11 were left. I quickly removed the 10.5 tried adding the 11 and POW splash page again. 3 min later....all sizes sold out. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom