Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I wear and worn my Braves a lot. Its a super clean and comfy Shoe. The Breds are sadly not so comfy like the Braves, but i love both.

HOF has great materials, pretty sure they were close to the DMP gauging from my pairs.

The colorway was just super bland, and they released like 9 pairs of white kicks during the same 3 months.. not counting the white/red og retros from early last year also.

I took my red laces from my CSD and put them in, makes them way better than the black. White or red is only way to go on the laces.

Man still haven’t worn my HOF or my dmp pair....
Totally agree with you not sure why it came factory laced with black laces
Should of been laced white and extra red laces

People really hated those HOFs huh? Surprised they sat so long and went on such deep discount.
Speaking of which Skip had them on today.

13.JPG

9AD8AA90-290E-4DA0-80C4-C42E9D65725D.jpeg
90A054C7-A066-4841-822C-283E43D10C24.jpeg
40F8CF5E-FC33-4A80-8D8F-013F49CE14CB.jpeg
Anyone else rocking the low Jordan 13
Chutney and Brave Blue still DS and Montreal weather won't allow to Unds. I ain't one to play myself with sneakers in the Montreal winter except for a Flight or Foamposite here and there.
That being said, I doubt that I'll Unds in 2018.

Skip Bayless wore them?

I was ambivalent about them before, but now I HATE them!!
Sleep if you want someone is putting Skip on to the shoe game. Had some Concords on one day, he wears a lot of Jays you just don't see them all the time. He like Jerry Seinfeld quiet shoe game.

Sleep if you want someone is putting Skip on to the shoe game. Had some Concords on one day, he wears a lot of Jays you just don't see them all the time. He like Jerry Seinfeld quiet shoe game.

Yeah, I know. I just can't stand that troll.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I just can't stand that troll.
Dude you taking Skip to serious man, I use to hate him on First Take. But on Undisputed the way him and Shannon are so in on there guys it is hilarious to me.
Skip will be like Tom Brady said it is going to rain tomorrow.
Shannon will be like guess what LeBron said it will also.
Skip will be like oh that is so LeBron here he go chasing the ghost in Chicago. If Ray Allen never would of hit that shot to save LeBron's legacy.

Turned my two coworkers on to the show we are dying at work watching it.

Dude you taking Skip to serious man, I use to hate him on First Take. But on Undisputed the way him and Shannon are so in on there guys it is hilarious to me.
Skip will be like Tom Brady said it is going to rain tomorrow.
Shannon will be like guess what LeBron said it will also.
Skip will be like oh that is so LeBron here he go chasing the ghost in Chicago. If Ray Allen never would of hit that shot to save LeBron's legacy.

Turned my two coworkers on to the show we are dying at work watching it.

I hate how few topics there seem to be on sports talk tv shows nowadays, 90% of discussions are about: LeBron, Tom Brady/Pats, GSW, LaVar/Lonzo

I hate how few topics there seem to be on sports talk tv shows nowadays, 90% of discussions are about: LeBron, Tom Brady/Pats, GSW, LaVar/Lonzo
I came to the conclusion because there are really to much sports to try and cover. What are the hot topics, how many people want to hear a segment on Gerogetown loosing to Duquesne at the buzzer. Neither team is top 25 so very a small sample.

Rocking these today
These things are mad comfy
I’m gonna need to grab olives and altitudes very soon
Once they hit that $100-120 range
Oneness has them for $140 but I think if they sit longer they can be had for cheaper

Attachments

• 811BD629-5637-4F9B-A6ED-034B8B9EE306.jpeg
    811BD629-5637-4F9B-A6ED-034B8B9EE306.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom