Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Sometimes usps will mark it delivered so it’s marked on time in their system
Time delivered would be like after 5:00pm....
When I know they don’t deliver that late
Then would show up next day
First time it happened to me I freaked out :lol:

your right usps is the worst i just got my package
i gotta order from oneness more often

shoes came perfect only wish i got the 30% Off not the 20% and they would use ups not usps for shipping

Oneness likes to change their discos often
20% 25% 30% I’ve even see 40%
Sometimes they will even change the retail price
So if they have a promo you can get even more off
Only knock on them is they are inconsistent with their invoices
Sometimes they will disco other times won’t
You could get an invoice today for retail
Next day try again and get disco

https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-xiii-university-of-oregon-football
BBD375CA-F938-4290-B28E-F7B42A616F6D.jpeg

I like these a lot for some reason

I like the Olives and even copped them. At first I was skeptical but in hand, I decided to cop. Leather would’ve been great but I can rock the suede.

I understand this color isn’t for everyone but I would rather rock these over those atrocious Oregon Ducks colorways of Js we see from time to time. The only reason most are even fire to most is due to their exclusivity.

Does anyone know if onenes will be selling the jordan10 cool grays. Don’t Think I would pay retail for them. Thanks. If I could pay what I payed for the olives I would do it in a heartbeat

Just got my 2017 breds in.... theyre visibly smaller than my OG, 04 and 13 pair. and the altitudes. wow. good thing yall advised a .5 up or id be ded lol

Looks like Mikey is gonna have some storage issues in the future lol
You should stack the boxes the other way around
Where the tag faces out :wink:

HEY EVERYONE THATS MY SONS ROOM HE IS IN ARIZONA IN REHAB AND DONT THINK HE IS COMING HOME. NY IS NOT A PLACE FOR HIM TO START A LIFE ITS BEEN TOUGHT ON ME AND THE WIFE.. SO I JUMPED BACK INTO THE SHOE GAME I AM 49 AND AS YOU CAN SEE I ACTED LIKE A KID... JUST TRYING TO MEET GOOD PEOPLE AND TAKE MY MIND OFF MY SON. HOPE THAT ANSWERS ALL YOU QUESTIONS EVERYONE #GODBLESS YOU ALL... AND LASTLY, I JUST GOT MY JORDAN 13 OLIVES AND I LOVE THEM THEY CAME IN A BOX THAT WAS BEAT UP BUT YOU DONT WEAR OR DISPLAY THE BOX SO it's ALL GOOD....

Sonset23 Sonset23

I'm wearing my Brave Blues right now. Wore the Chutneys with black jeans two weekends ago.

I actually wear these two pairs much more often than the BReds or OGs, even though I cherish those two pairs more.

Back
Top Bottom