Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Haha oneness keeps lowering the price on olives a few dollars every few days
It’s now at $145
Just it give to us for under $100 shipped and stop wasting time lol

Free shipping use code paypalkc... 250shipped

It’s going to take forever for you to get it
hopefully they’ll ship before Chinese new year starts in Hong Kong because everything will stop there will be no shipping of mail coming out of China/ Hong Kong for at-least a week

Do you know how long you have to wait on the shipping ?
The free cheap mail might take a minute Unless you’re in a rush to get the shoes

hopefully they’ll ship before Chinese new year starts in Hong Kong because everything will stop there will be no shipping of mail coming out of China/ Hong Kong for at-least a week

The free cheap mail might take a minute Unless you’re in a rush to get the shoes

people in another thread are getting basically 2 day shipping. so no, its not gonna take a week.

solecitor solecitor and @slaughterx ordered earlier and they have gotten tracking via DHL.... the code works on standard shipping

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep ordered 3 pairs yesterday at 815am mt, received tracking at 225am mt this morning.
Checked tracking when I woke up and said estimated arrival is tomorrow day. I've never had them ship fast before either.

Reps again to slaughterx for posting that code couple days ago. NT fams about to clean them out. Im definitely thinking about the cp3 Chinas exclusives or something....i need help.

Capture+_2018-02-07-16-43-40.png
Broke down and got another pair of white CP3s. They’re my favorite of the two and at 250 you can’t go wrong.
Im right there with you my G.
Couldn't resist black reds and the white cp3s. Boom. Have some paypal credits of $120 coming this week so it came down a bit more. I have always wanted the whites and missed out on the 160something price on the bred 13s when they dropped so i had to !

Last edited:
Should have stayed woke, no 12 or 11.5 in cp3 13's after my fam stealing the pair I had would've been nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom