Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Wore these today ....gotta love 13s

Without flash
20180130_164955.jpg

With flash
20180130_164949.jpg

@Lucky13s I’m only missing OG black/red, OG black/white, OG Flint, 2005 White stingray low, BIN 13, and Ray 13. I have every other pair of 13s that was a GR... I don’t own any PEs either, but I really want the KU PE that was given to the men’s bball team around 2005.

I don’t have an exact count of how many, but I have doubles to triples of several pairs... especially anything released past 2014.

I think last time I checked there was 53 different releases (that includes a colorway that released more than 1 time such as black/reds in 98, 04, 13, and 17). My girl also has all the GS only 13s besides the recent dark raisin colorway... but she doesn’t have every GS release unless it was not released in Men’s sizing.

Once they quit dropping 13s this year, I’m gonna do an upgraded group photo.
If ever you need to know what coloways you are missing (not fully up to date):
https://solecollector.com/news/air-jordan-13-the-definitive-guide-to-colorways/

I want to double up on those in a size 13. Where'd you get them and how much?

Got em from a Store in Germany. Had a Coupon too. So it came out with 90€ for me. Sadly they only shipping in Germany.

OG's 13 for this Price is dope. Good Times for Sales Hunter like us

Maaaan imma need to get me one of those jackets one day. So classic.

I have the white one too. The 90s NBA warmup jackets are the best designs in my opinion. So original and innovative. I like how practically all the teams had their individual styles instead of just one uniform design for the league.

Magic had the best warmup jacket ever. I say Bulls are definitely the second best from the 90s. Those Bulls jackets were reminiscent of their dominance in the 90s when Jordan played for them.

I have the white one too. The 90s NBA warmup jackets are the best designs in my opinion. So original and innovative. I like how practically all the teams had their individual styles instead of just one uniform design for the league.

Magic had the best warmup jacket ever. I say Bulls are definitely the second best from the 90s. Those Bulls jackets were reminiscent of their dominance in the 90s when Jordan played for them.
Agreed on all points :pimp:

I can’t count how many times I watched Jordan wearing that jacket in the layup line before a game

I don’t think you could have said that last comment any better :smokin

Does Oneness charge tax to Cali? Need that Ruvilla/City Blue treatment.

Thanks in advanced anyone.

I believe they charge like $14 shipping to Cali

If anyone is looking to cop those olives
I would wait till they lower the price even more
And also wait for a bigger discount 30% or 40%
From past experience if they sit longer with a FSR price will drop

I can’t count how many times I watched Jordan wearing that jacket in the layup line before a game

I don’t think you could have said that last comment any better :smokin

Don't forget Jordan also wore either the white or red jacket when he was given a rest on the bench during games.

I'm going to admit seeing Jordan wear those jackets in the 90s influenced me to like them and eventually get them when they were rehashed by Mitchell & Ness this decade.

I believe they charge like $14 shipping to Cali

If anyone is looking to cop those olives
I would wait till they lower the price even more
And also wait for a bigger discount 30% or 40%
From past experience if they sit longer with a FSR price will drop

i almost bit on that 30% for the olives at 126 shipped. but im gonna hold out for the 40% and see if i can get em for 109 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom