Wanna grab those on disco
There’s too much stuff dropping next couple of months
My wallet gonna have a heart attack lol

Hope those hyper royals are a massive GR and sit
Wanna grab those on disco
There’s too much stuff dropping next couple of months
My wallet gonna have a heart attack lol

Mine's on life support bro hahaha

I like the Chicago blues but they have that Storm blue look to it... lot of people slept on the stom blues For weeks. Then All of a sudden the prices went up and people Coppin like crazy. Love my mine still have not worn them...

Had these on yesterday when wife and I went out for lunch.

D723F66B-921A-4F19-A99F-39EB15BA9E54.jpeg

Wore these today. My favorite winter 13s. Painted midsole is actual useful for the wet snowy weather. They clean up easy and there is just something about that prism sheen they have. Reminds me of the pimped out chameleon painted cars back in the early 2000s.

Yeah man, they were my go to for a good min. Good for any weather since they lack suede, and clean up easily. For all the hate they got at drop they’ve held a decent resale value. I should have grabbed 2 on RD..

Wore these today. My favorite winter 13s. Painted midsole is actual useful for the wet snowy weather. They clean up easy and there is just something about that prism sheen they have. Reminds me of the pimped out chameleon painted cars back in the early 2000s.
Yeah I missed these some how, have a couple feelers out on various sites to buy these. Certainly not paying high 200's low 300's for them.

I'd wait to go even cheaper lol
They prob will get cheaper, I grabbed two cuz I doubt they get much lower than 110 and if I miss out on my size once they get that low, I’d hate myself for it lol.

Saw them in person the other day, the materials aren’t excellent but the color does look more green/brown in person at least. I’ll def rock a pair next summer to fall transition time.

They prob will get cheaper, I grabbed two cuz I doubt they get much lower than 110 and if I miss out on my size once they get that low, I’d hate myself for it lol.

Saw them in person the other day, the materials aren’t excellent but the color does look more green/brown in person at least. I’ll def rock a pair next summer to fall transition time.
Oh I got a pair from Nike but for the right price I will just return and buy cheaper. That has been my MO all last year, buy on release day and just hold until I see them at a good enough price.

Looks like oneness dropped the price a little lower on the olives
It’s now at $165 + 30% off
Gonna wait till it hits rock bottom
Maybe $70-100?
There’s still a FSR so it will go lower
They’ll prob do what they did with the wheat 6s and eventually drop to 139 with 30% off that. I need them to lower the price of those dark raisin Heiress gs 13s. Need them for like 75 for my lady. Noticed altitudes still holding at retail plus discount.

They’ll prob do what they did with the wheat 6s and eventually drop to 139 with 30% off that. I need them to lower the price of those dark raisin Heiress gs 13s. Need them for like 75 for my lady. Noticed altitudes still holding at retail plus discount.

Oh, did you finally get your pair of Wheats?

13s and 11s are my favorite models. I think you're the guy with the amazing collection of 13s, right?

Oh, did you finally get your pair of Wheats?

13s and 11s are my favorite models. I think you're the guy with the amazing collection of 13s, right?
Yeah that’s me. I did finally get the wheat 13s, but not from oneness.. I got the 6s from there. Got the wheats for 125 from soleheaven.. I got tired of waiting so I pulled the trigger. They should eventually get to 100 I would guess though. 13s are amazing, just so easy to make the model look good with the design.

Yeah that’s me. I did finally get the wheat 13s, but not from oneness.. I got the 6s from there. Got the wheats for 125 from soleheaven.. I got tired of waiting so I pulled the trigger. They should eventually get to 100 I would guess though. 13s are amazing, just so easy to make the model look good with the design.

So how many pairs are you up to?

Last year I copped the Chutneys, Brave Blues, Chicagos, and Breds. I'm trying to hard to resist getting the Altitudes, but if the price is right I'll likely cave. The Playoffs will be really hard to resist.

If they ever drop the Flints again, it'll be the first time I double up on a shoe.

Lucky13s Lucky13s I’m only missing OG black/red, OG black/white, OG Flint, 2005 White stingray low, BIN 13, and Ray 13. I have every other pair of 13s that was a GR... I don’t own any PEs either, but I really want the KU PE that was given to the men’s bball team around 2005.

I don’t have an exact count of how many, but I have doubles to triples of several pairs... especially anything released past 2014.

I think last time I checked there was 53 different releases (that includes a colorway that released more than 1 time such as black/reds in 98, 04, 13, and 17). My girl also has all the GS only 13s besides the recent dark raisin colorway... but she doesn’t have every GS release unless it was not released in Men’s sizing.

Once they quit dropping 13s this year, I’m gonna do an upgraded group photo.

Back
Top Bottom