Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

6DF06791-F22A-4A9C-A1EC-41C224E09FFE.png
Dam!

Was Rochelle confused from having multiple tabs at the same time? Last time I chatted with someone there, the guy gave me some nike stores address in Michigan when I was there to complain about a cancelled order

Was Rochelle confused from having multiple tabs at the same time? Last time I chatted with someone there, the guy gave me some nike stores address in Michigan when I was there to complain about a cancelled order

i would have asked her if she was talking to the wrong person....but she booked it and disconnected lol

I think they're still on SNKRS and desktop. Just carted-All I have to do is tap PLACE ORDER button. "Must...resist...must...not...cop...arrrggghh" *wounded super hero voice*

:lol: I’m actually excited to read that the blue is vibrant. Also glad that the midsole isn’t painted

i feel like NDC would have sold out before FTL if FTL didnt have free ship for these. they usually charge the 7.99. but free ship + allowed to use VIP rewards + getting another VIP reward back for the purchase >>>>>>> NDC

Back
Top Bottom