Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Bruh. Do your thing. As long as you happy. That’s all that matters. Better waking up in the morning than dressing up to sit at a desk for 10+ hours.
I hated driving in traffic every morning and back each night the most.
I was a foreman at a landscape/snow removal company for 6 years. 7a-6p 5 days a week.
On call during snow storms, sometimes 20-30 hr shifts while plowing and checking on crews.
Salary, company vehicle, free health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.
I used my days off and weekends to play cards until I started making more at that than my job.
Quit and been playing ever since, that was 7 years ago.
Working outside in the extreme heat and cold were the worst. Now AC is life

How? This is crazy... Atleast you got one pair fam.
Yea im glad to have just the one.
8882397D-55A6-414C-AB62-3A1C012881D0.jpeg

staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam I didn't wait because its a must have for me, even at 190 and tax.
That said, I copped from nike with a gift card and because of return policy.
Once a disocunt is to be had, ill buy two and return the worst pair to nike. You know how it goes.

Concurred. But I always wanted these since day 1. And I like how these'll look next to Red/Whites.
Worst case scenario I buy em, rock em, down the line get another pair on discount, put em in the box of the 1st pair; ship out for a refund.
No way here to lose imo.

This is also a smart strategy, the only thing is if the big discounts start after the return window is closed. If you really like a shoe, you probably don’t care about potentially saving $60-$100 on it though.

That’s why I buy only from Nike for the situation. And also only my first pair. More than enough return window for discounts.

Yep. I took the same approach.. kinda wanted to grab from FTL for rewards/$ on acct. But Nike will let you return whenever, I just returned/purchased altitudes to get back the difference.

So did FNL/FTL fake sell out & will just restock throughout the year? Seems very odd, these should have stuck around a bit.

So did FNL/FTL fake sell out & will just restock throughout the year? Seems very odd, these should have stuck around a bit.
Nah, from what I see not all retailers got them, and my local HOH didn’t get that many pairs! These will not hit discount

and this is why i dont like copping from nike anymore. rachelle a thot. great customer service right here. how do i file a complaint? i wouldnt mind if rachelle got fired

Rachelle Paula: Hi, my name is Rachelle Paula. How may I help you?
Frank: hi, what is wrong with the nike website today? it wont let me checkout with paypal
Rachelle Paula: Oh, I'm sorry you are having troubles placing an order online. Thank you for your support with Nike products! I will do my best to check the best option for you so that you can place the order right away.
Rachelle Paula: Can you try to add your phone number in the shipment tab please?
Frank: what do you mean?
Frank: im not having issues with shipment info, im having issues checking out with paypal
Frank: the website has a spinning circle and says order processing and nothing is processing.
Rachelle Paula: What we can do is to try another browser or device and another payment method. If that would still not work, we can try to clear our cache. Feel free to contact us at 1-800-806-6453 (4 am-11 pm PT any day) just in case we got disconnected after clearing our cache. The best option is to have someone help us place the order over the phone.
Rachelle Paula: Glad we're all set, it was a joy assisting you today and enjoy the rest of your day!
Frank: ive tried all that.
Rachelle Paula has disconnected.

Back
Top Bottom