Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I don’t like how Nike/JB only distributed these to certain retailers
I hope this isn’t the trend going forward
But I think it might be for certain models

Timmay Cityblue didn’t even get these
Some major retailers also
We done been spoiled last couple years!
Pretty sure only the FTL umbrella and Nike dropped these.

C9BA0882-8533-4F96-8326-6D12D9C8229D.png

Nike finessed me...I saw they were sold out online tried to place an order via snkrs but got the sold out notification woke up to an invoice...

These sold out at all FNL, FA, Champs, and FL near me in a size 10. Made about 30 phone calls. Stores that had them only had a size 15. Other stores had the phones off the hook. I had to pull the trigger on SNKRS app. I thought there would be more to go around in Chicago. This release got me a little off guard. Should of gone with Nike reserve. Still ended up copping from the same place.

All pairs sold out before I got to work at 11 here in Peoria, IL. Jimmy Jazz didn't even get them, just Finish Line and Champs. I think the guy at Champs said they only got one full size run.

My buddy got through about 10 mins ago with ebates and PayPal on NDC for what it’s worth. I gave up and came to the mall. Not very many pairs were alotted to my nearest champs and footlocker. Grabbed a size 11 from Champs
hmm....ebate just told me i got $15 back for copping these 13s....niiiice. thought they dont do it anymore. guess its hit or miss.....def not complaining
Its been pretty consistent for the last year for me. The ebates from last quarter paid for half of my snkrs pair. I used to do a little trick and add a T-shirt or some non Jordan item that was 20 bucks or less to get the ebates and then exchange that item to the outlets and get the ebates no matter what.

Ok something is going on with this release. They don't even have them on sites no more. Even when you go on SNKRS it takes you to the older 13s. WTF is going on?

Back
Top Bottom