Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

My buddy got through about 10 mins ago with ebates and PayPal on NDC for what it’s worth. I gave up and came to the mall. Not very many pairs were alotted to my nearest champs and footlocker. Grabbed a size 11 from Champs

Its been pretty consistent for the last year for me. The ebates from last quarter paid for half of my snkrs pair. I used to do a little trick and add a T-shirt or some non Jordan item that was 20 bucks or less to get the ebates and then exchange that item to the outlets and get the ebates no matter what.

i think im going to start using ebates on my jays purchases from now on. i remember when it used to be consistant, then they stopped and denied me a few releases in a row thats and i stopped using for em. ive had to return something before and still got to keep the ebates too lol

9E16436D-8EF5-4041-95FC-4CF6A39B6293.jpeg
07D92582-3DB6-4FFD-974E-CC6BD4CA222F.jpeg
ECD24A6D-B9CF-4902-95A4-BF42096BE759.jpeg
3536BA0B-530F-4105-9D58-01EBC0BD2093.jpeg

No way you can pass on these if you love 13s. Laces out gang fo lyfe.
Nice pics. QC looking good on your pair. Leather looks nice. I hope these don't squeak like the Chicago ones.

They feel just like the Chicago’s as far as material quality and craftsmanship to me. Gonna post side by sides before the nights over.

Noiiice.. the Chi were not bad at all. Has some pretty plush materials all around. Lookin forward to gettin mine in now. :nthat:

THESE sold? :lol:

Had a co worker who wore the wh/reds to work everyday and they would squeak so bad! I don’t know what was more annoying, him or the shoes.

Yeah, I tried adding my size and it took it right back out, not available. There seems to be scattered sizes, but gettin low.

Nike/JB wasn’t playing.. they limited these for folks leaving classics sittin on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom