Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

For $145, it was a must have! Would have copped at retail honestly, but man... I sold like 14 pairs of my collection last night, & since the 12th of February I’ve already added 6 MORE PAIRS of Jordan’s! :smh:
Definitely need to slow it down!
After Alternate Royal 1’s, Shadow 1’s, Shadow 10’s, & Last Shot 14’s though! :lol:
08DEEE47-9EC2-49E1-B115-AC88966AE80B.jpeg

For $145, it was a must have! Would have copped at retail honestly, but man... I sold like 14 pairs of my collection last night, & since the 12th of February I’ve already added 6 MORE PAIRS of Jordan’s! :smh:
Definitely need to slow it down!
After Alternate Royal 1’s, Shadow 1’s, Shadow 10’s, & Last Shot 14’s though! :lol:
08DEEE47-9EC2-49E1-B115-AC88966AE80B.jpeg
$145 on release day? How the....

I love Chicagos, but my pair squeaks so bad and doesn't look great on-foot on me.

So I'm trying really hard to resist these, but it's tough. They're clean. My brother picked up a pair this morning, and he's already wearing them (out with friends).

I love Chicagos, but my pair squeaks so bad and doesn't look great on-foot on me.

So I'm trying really hard to resist these, but it's tough. They're clean. My brother picked up a pair this morning.
You try the baby powder method?

And I should ban you for saying they don’t look good in your feet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom