Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

IMG_3822.jpg
IMG_3823.jpg

For all the Chitown NT fam looking for a size 10 (my size). Didn't check for other sizes.

For all the Chitown NT fam looking for a size 10 (my size). Didn't check for other sizes.
Good looks, man.
Inspired me to slide through my mall's fnl (Lakeforest, Md) while I ran some errands. Brutha ran a stock check and got me a last sitting size 13 at a different store. Still think $180 out the door is steep for these, but I'll need a closer look. Might be swayed.
Glad y'all that wanted em got em.

Here we go. I walked into my local HoH today and seen these at the window. I rushed to the store and asked if my size was still left. They said one size 9 left after a restock yesterday of 12 pairs. Initial drop on Saturday they sold out.

I used my $15 off coupon so I grabbed out the door for exactly $190 after tax.

F38183D0-3607-493E-A4DB-ECCFE03DCDD2.jpeg

All 3 color ways on the low 13 are really nice. Love mine they are on ice glad to see someone is rocking them.

Just got my Hyper Royal 13s in the mail today. I really like them! The only complaint I have about the quality is 1 or 2 tiny white paint speckle that seem to chip off the white toe box, you can't see really it unless you look closer.
IMG_7148.JPG
I looked closer and I saw it :wink:

A0DA0648-0633-46EE-B939-8EB60044896D.jpeg
D14B14CD-E01F-44F9-9A20-AF5654ED9886.jpeg

The texture between the left toe and right are different on my pair. Not as bad as my blk/red in which one was tumble and the other was completely smooth. Also some glue stains. Still a good looking shoe though

Back
Top Bottom