Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

hyper royals are clean, rather have them over cherrys any day, as of right now I'll give number 7 spot for 13 retro plus colors
neutral greys
wheats 2004
cp3 china
Ray Allen's
Bin 23's
white unc low
top 6 as of now by far nothing even close

Air-Jordan-13-Squadron-Blue-Release-Date.jpeg

olives are way worse.

hell some of da GG extended sizes Beat da olives.

Is it me or Jordan 13 kept coming out over and over ever year. It’
Sorry ninja I gotta disagree with u here fam. Navy and Pea green is never the move.
I love the olives cant wait to get them .. if I listen to what other people like I would only have only 5 pairs... I buy what I like even if they will lose money if they go up in value well that's great

The Olives are Dope... Dope for Customizing. U can make the ugly brown Red or Black and then it looks like a real XIII. Lol

I am a fan of the new one. I paid 159 shipped how could you go wrong at that price I will have 10 Jordan 13 when I get these. That 10 also includes the low 13 that came out.

Damn $140 is a great price considering these just released
Code is oneness30
Lebron typed wrong code :wink:

AIR JORDAN X COOL GREY WILL ONENESS WILL HAVE THESE ALSO.... DOES ANYONE THINK THESE WILL SIT AND DROP IN PRICE LIKE THE OLIVES 13 THANKS

Dont think they are trash thats a little harsh... i can see how people dont like them...myself i had to cop i loke them a lot

FC056A3C-9C71-4BB0-93CC-AC54EA10631D.jpeg

PS has been posted before. All JB had to do was stick with what works materials wise on 13s SMH. Could’ve been classics

Seen them in person today and definitely ruined by the suede. Was never gonna cop them in the first place and now more reason to stay away from them.

Next XIII I hope to get are the Hyper Royal pair.

Back
Top Bottom