Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Target 🎯 run with my boy...

9CB3B8C0-2F5F-43DA-8922-43FF76393FC1.jpeg

248950A5-9DB6-4738-AC45-D5C31DFEEBF4.jpeg

My bid was was accepted for $219 on StockX....

I can finally rock my pair from SNKRS lol.... I have this weird thing that I can’t wear a shoe if I don’t have a back up for it.... I don’t know why but yeah 😅😅😅

FF211CD9-5F48-40B6-9D43-01091F4757C2.jpeg
Same here, glad I'm not the only one!
Actually had pair 3 of the jubilee 11s land yesterday. Can finally break a pair out.

Last edited:
My bid was was accepted for $219 on StockX....

I can finally rock my pair from SNKRS lol.... I have this weird thing that I can’t wear a shoe if I don’t have a back up for it.... I don’t know why but yeah 😅😅😅

FF211CD9-5F48-40B6-9D43-01091F4757C2.jpeg
Geez, that’s why I love this forum... Now I don’t feel like captain weirdo.. certain shoes, I need a double before I wear them also

Most yeah, it’s crazy and I don’t why I do that but I do.
Nah it makes perfect sense why you do that, as I cop multiples of the ones I love the most and of the retro+ Js that may never get released again. I’m not that crazy about it but I understand where that comes from.
Geez, that’s why I love this forum... Now I don’t feel like captain weirdo.. certain shoes, I need a double before I wear them also
I don’t NEED a double to wear them myself, but I wind up getting it anyway. I promised I would wear all my shoes, as I don’t actually enjoy collecting just to have them anymore. I enjoy wearing them. I’m worried I’m gonna break my promise as I’ve bought too many too quickly. But I will sell them if I don’t get to wear them so it’s all good.

But the first time I was in this thing over a decade ago I let DS pairs rot/crumble etc from not being worn. So now this time around I know what to do. Of those models where that can happen like my 4s 5s 6s I will wear them every now and then even if I have multiples so no more 1 to rock and 1 to stock for those models.

Back
Top Bottom