Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

So disappointed with the gold as much as everyone else I just don't understand why they feel the need to screw **** up. They couldn't possibly think that the gold strap looked better than the black still hoping that the retail pair is true to og not putting 2 much stock in any pics until we get closer to rd

The release of the 20 Is JBs first chance to bring on a new wave of retros like the 20,19 etc. WHY would they change THIS shoe??? People already didn't like them like that smh.

Smh at the gold/brown strap...Imma cop and dye that strap black like the og colorway no biggie...but Idk why JB do changes to a retro release whether it be the 3m on the 13's using new materials on a retro and now this strap ordeal on these 20's...why JB make simple so hard is beyond me smh

Last edited:
This is the ultimate troll move by JB. I waited this long for this "remastered" retro. Bravo JB.....Bra...vo.....

Co-sign the general consensus of the gold strap Stealths being basura.

Looks-Like-The-Air-Jordan-20-Stealth-Will-Be-Retroed-in-2015-2.jpg

This how it should be idk what kinda joke they playing smh. Dem boys done goofed!!!

Bittersweet. Disappointed if the gold remains I won't be copping. However pockets will be happy I will be passing

Back
Top Bottom