Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

someone in the first few pages mentioned that he had seen it already but could not disclose any info - any chance you could tell us how close this is to the final product?

Only will cop for 20 bucks like I did for my White 2009s just in the past two months at a nike outlet..

is this the annual intentional leak to throw off fake makers? i wonder what changes there'll be.

looks to me like a cross between a kobe and the air max comfort fusions xi's. i wish the jumpman was smaller. i also think the leather piece would look better if it were a closer colour to the rest of the shoe.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

hmmmmm.
edit-

more pics from osneaker.com

[h2]Product Description[/h2]
Air Jordan enjoys marking the new year with a new silhouette that is meant to carry on the legacy of Michael Jordan. The latest introduction is a pair of Air Jordan 2011’s, the aesthetic of this pair is very similar to the pairs designed during the heyday of Jordan brand. It is simplistic, with interesting functional features such as an interchangeable sole which has a torsion plate attached to the shoe. The interchangeable soles feature the AIR technology which improves traction and landing on your feet. This simple model features neat cuts and design ideas which will help it stand out.

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-01.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-02.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-03.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-04.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-05.jpg

25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-06.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-07.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-08.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-09.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-010.jpg
25ujxux.jpg

air-jordan-2011-basketball-shoe-011.jpg

25ujxux.jpg

3 strikes your out jordan brand (2009 2010 2011) 

you can show crap at all angles it still looks like crap

jordan brand should just "GIVE UP" there yearly shoe

Jordan stops for me at 23 

i'll man up and take that back

at $170.00 i would not buy this shoe

but i will not go out of my way and get each colorway thats for sure if i gotta pay $170.00 plus tax
laugh.gif

but at $140.00 or under this is a great sneaker 

I wish people would read that these are prototypes and are not the final version.
Yeah I'm talking to you 160jordansdeep for that long post.

Looks like another L for the JB sig. As far as new sig's go I'm sticking to kobe's and lebron's from now on. Only thing from JB I'll be picking up now is retroes (if that).

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I wish people would read that these are prototypes and are not the final version.

yeah prototypes 

blah blah blah

how much different you think there going to be from the final product buddy not by much 
nike should just send the shoe straight to the outlets 

JORDAN 7 M AJ JRDN TAKE FLIGHT WHT/BLK/RED $147.90

i dont see nobody on here coping those take flights or talkin bout them but guess what
they in top 10 best selling basketball shoes for month of november
these 2011 shoes are gonna fly off the rack
too many people on here expectin 91 or 2001
its bout to be 2011

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

how much different you think there going to be from the final product buddy not by much 
Basically.

when the Osneaker pics of the 2010's surfaced last year the only difference was the window...so the final version turned out worse.

Need to see more cw's, something with a dark sole instead of the clear/ blue tinted stuff. Not to bad. At least we finally got a pic.

Jordan brand just said it was a prototype tryna do some control damage because of the leak, but thats how they're gonna look so dont get your hopes up

ALOT of ppl forget the REAL purpose of Team Jordans & the Signature line, granted yes they look kinda "LAME", "BORING", 'CHEAP" whatever you may say, but they maybe a performance Beast once released & used for its purpose (BASKETBALL), I don't think ppl buy kicks to even ball in anymore lol if you wanna dress fly stick to the retros. Let's give this sneaker a chance before ripping it apart without even any REAL OFFICIAL pics..

Jordan 2011 = EPIC FAIL, prototypes or not.... And now I see why I stopped balling in Jordans and went back to the plain SWOOSH.... The Kobe line , Helll even the overpriced Lebron Line HAS looked better than JORDAN Brand for YEARS... Seriously people , what were the last DOPE pair of Air Jordan's that you wanted to buy and ball in that weren't a Retro.... I stopped balling in JORDAN'S After the Original 13s... But I can say that I will pick up certain RETROS if they are priced right ...

I need to see a final product in order for me to give an honest input. As of right now, they have potential. I really hope those are just prototypes and they add more to the final product.

Gr3yFox23 wrote:
ALOT of ppl forget the REAL purpose of Team Jordans & the Signature line, granted yes they look kinda "LAME", "BORING", 'CHEAP" whatever you may say, but they maybe a performance Beast once released & used for its purpose (BASKETBALL), I don't think ppl buy kicks to even ball in anymore lol if you wanna dress fly stick to the retros. Let's give this sneaker a chance before ripping it apart without even any REAL OFFICIAL pics..

Understood. But during the prime years of the Air Jordan Signature model, they rarely sacrificed fashion for performance - they usually went hand & hand i.e. Tinker once said the Patent Leather on the AJ XI acted as support for the foot when Mike slashed to the hole. Or the AJ 6, which used the 2-hole tongue as easy in-and-out access into the shoe. Even the netting on the AJ 5, which provided breath-ability for the exhuasted foot.

All of these were style given designs which were actually practical. This shoe being shown here looks like nothing but another failure.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Gr3yFox23 wrote:

Understood. But during the prime years of the Air Jordan Signature model, they rarely sacrificed fashion for performance - they usually went hand & hand i.e. Tinker once said the Patent Leather on the AJ XI acted as support for the foot when Mike slashed to the hole. Or the AJ 6, which used the 2-hole tongue as easy in-and-out access into the shoe. Even the netting on the AJ 5, which provided breath-ability for the exhuasted foot.

All of these were style given designs which were actually practical. This shoe being shown here looks like nothing but another failure.
I agree with you 100 percent about the older Jordan's having style & performance, but gotta keep in mind how much the GAME & TECH has changed since the good ol Jordan Days, now days its ALMOST RARE a sneaker drops that has both, I honestly feel the Kobe line is the only line that brings the best performance & style, JB needs to get back to that with the signature line, but I don't see that happening

Back
Top Bottom