Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by tlwbballa23

I swear, some of you guys just can't be pleased! The 2K9 comes out and you say they're too plain! The 2K10 comes out and you say they're too outrageous! What do you guys want?!!! Seriously, I can work with the overall design! I love the icy soles and the Jumpman in the back! Instant cop for me!!

Even if you love them, why would you ever "instant cop" when you know these will be marked down to $99.99 within two months?

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Being a realist on this one, I think this is the worst jordan out of all in the signature line. These shoes just dont fit the attitude and swagger MJ had on the court being the most elite player in the league, these look like shoe everyone was given on the high school basketball team.

I second that!

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Being a realist on this one, I think this is the worst jordan out of all in the signature line. These shoes just dont fit the attitude and swagger MJ had on the court being the most elite player in the league, these look like shoe everyone was given on the high school basketball team.

I second that!

In a nutshell. Tinker may have lost it if he designed these guys...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I mentioned this on another site but I really, really like the black leather. I think the white upper is very boring, plain, and lacks effort. I would have liked a higher silhouette like the lebron or a low cut like the kobe - something different than a 3/4 walmart J. It does remind me of a team, jeter, etc. With that said, I will probably cop - death, taxes, and jordans.

just saw this on another site:

"just got this email:

Hello,

This email is in regards to the Air Jordan 2011, can you please put in the effort to take this item off of your website. This is not the correct pair of Air Jordans. This is a sample pair that we received and suggest that you take down because it is a prototype and is not the one that will be used.

Sorry"

They'll look better when the upper is one solid color and they add some red or something on the sole or whatever. Just needs something else, these weren't colorblocked right, which takes away from the shoe as a whole. I'll have to see them in person, but again, nobody's gonna pay retail for these, same as the last 7 years of Jordan releases.

First reaction: boooooooooooring and quite ugly. And I dont think even good colorways can save this shoe.

from a design aspect - they do look slightly plain, but the texture along the upper tries to make the design more intricate

from a tech aspect - pretty cool with the inter-changeable midsole between zoom and encapsulated.

Flat out ugly! I thought the 2010's were bad! This will be outlet status and folks won't even care when they are retro'd.

"just got this email:

Hello,

This email is in regards to the Air Jordan 2011, can you please put in the effort to take this item off of your website. This is not the correct pair of Air Jordans. This is a sample pair that we received and suggest that you take down because it is a prototype and is not the one that will be used.

Sorry"
thanks for the info, i knew those couldnt be the final product, too bad seems like most the people dont read a little of the thread before they post

New Jordans are all outlet bound these days, to many other kicks to spend money on, but for $50 and up for the new Jordans you cant complain.

"just got this email:

Hello,

Sorry"
Hear that?  That was a collective sigh of relief.

...i thought that was a team jordan shoe when i first saw it....................i am not liking it at all............seems like most feel the same. Though a lot of ppl said the same thing about 2010, then changed their minds later..

Back
Top Bottom