Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

looks the the actual team pairs came with team logos.
61225904477be7dd827056fdb21130e7642e43c.jpg
i wish these would release.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Heads up, Eastbay has a 20% off on $99 or more and they work on the Jordan 2011s. $135.99 for either CW.
Code: IPEBV3K4
I still can't get it to work for the Black/Whites, just the Red/Whites.  Am I missing something?
Go to uptempoair.com...$139.99 with free shipping on the white/black pair.

Damn man looks like the push on the 2011 is dying quickly, this thread has slowed down quite a bit. Cmon JB you had us all with the 2011, bring us some new colorways that are reminiscent of some the OG XI's e.g. BREDS, Space Jams, Carolinas, Cool Greys!!! The 2011 is the best sig in at least the last 3 years, even longer others, myself included. I hope someone at Nike/JB watches these blogs and what the ppl are saying. Those PE's Wade had on were pretty hot but arent they the ones that were on display at Culver City FA except with red laces??? Does anyone have better pics of them???

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE ONLY EXCEPTION WOULD BE THE LEBRON JAMES 8'S V2. THEY ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THE V1.

Nah man, the V2 are basically plastic shoes while the V1 actually use some of the best materials on a Nike shoe since the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

THE ONLY EXCEPTION WOULD BE THE LEBRON JAMES 8'S V2. THEY ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THE V1.

Nah man, the V2 are basically plastic shoes while the V1 actually use some of the best materials on a Nike shoe since the Yeezys.
Yea the V1 >. The V2 is a nice shoe though but the V1 is far more superior imo. The V3 on the other hand......
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yea the V1 >. The V2 is a nice shoe though but the V1 is far more superior imo. The V3 on the other hand......
sick.gif
Yeah, I gotta agree with Friendly and Rolaholic on the Brons. The leather they use on the V1s are just nice as hell, and they're also more comfortable to me than the V2s. Both pretty nice though, but V1 > V2 to me.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Damn man looks like the push on the 2011 is dying quickly, this thread has slowed down quite a bit. Cmon JB you had us all with the 2011, bring us some new colorways that are reminiscent of some the OG XI's e.g. BREDS, Space Jams, Carolinas, Cool Greys!!! The 2011 is the best sig in at least the last 3 years, even longer others, myself included. I hope someone at Nike/JB watches these blogs and what the ppl are saying. Those PE's Wade had on were pretty hot but arent they the ones that were on display at Culver City FA except with red laces??? Does anyone have better pics of them???
Yea I agree that they need to bring on some more colorways. I'm hoping they do. A blk/red colorway. would look
pimp.gif
This is the best sig since the 23. There is no way that they can only release 4 colorways and then just switch to that crap playoff version

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Yea I agree that they need to bring on some more colorways. I'm hoping they do. A blk/red colorway. would look
pimp.gif
This is the best sig since the 23. There is no way that they can only release 4 colorways and then just switch to that crap playoff version
i also agree.  if they release more hot colorways(like the unc and georgetowns...black/red...a knick colored one), these things would sell like hotcakes.  i personally LOVE the 2011.  the patina leather looks and feels so good and the style of the 2011 is incredible.  a sutle, classic, MJ sig shoe.  i can totally see him dropping 50 in these things if he still played.  if jordan played in these, they would be hard to keep on shelves.  also, i know wade is the guy to promote the 2011, but a commercial with wade and jordan in these things would've helped promote them even more.  people want to see MJ in the new shoes as well. 

Originally Posted by mjvc

I'm going to see if I can hunt down some of those UNC's.
they only made pairs for the registered guys on the team
frown.gif

its a road that will only lead us to sadness

So is it safe to say the YOTR are gone forever? I kept holding out hope of a restock and it never came... HOH said they might get them that never happened... now i got the letter man jacket and t-shirt and no kicks...
good thing the red and white joints match my YOTR t-shirt and jacket.

I thought it's been confirmed that those shoes are NOT apart of the 2011's, but the Fly Wades or something like that...

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by mjvc

I'm going to see if I can hunt down some of those UNC's.
they only made pairs for the registered guys on the team
frown.gif

its a road that will only lead us to sadness

It's true. I happen to know someone that might can help me out. He did get tons of UNC pe's. Got the 2009 UNC PE from him. Sadly don't have them any more. I saw on Ebay recently a 2010 Team PE. in a 11.5. Hoping I can find the 2011 in that size. If I can ever get in touch with him and he got any or anymore UNC's left I'll pm you.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Stop posting Wade's signature shoe in this thread!
as of yesterday you werent even 100 % sure if they were a part of the 2011 family or wades sig shoe.......i just did my research and found out the deal on these shoes.....MY BAD lol

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Stop posting Wade's signature shoe in this thread!
as of yesterday you werent even 100 % sure if they were a part of the 2011 family or wades sig shoe.......i just did my research and found out the deal on these shoes.....MY BAD lol

No worries, I dont think we really knew what was up until recently.  I actually dont mind the white pair, cant believe Im saying that, but it looks like a shoe that would perform crazy good, but off court style would be a tough one to pull off.  This is kinda like the Lebron 8 v3's with the air on the heel.  Im just happy its not the 2011.  Now bring us some more CW's NIKE!!!!

Originally Posted by esb225

So is it safe to say the YOTR are gone forever? I kept holding out hope of a restock and it never came... HOH said they might get them that never happened... now i got the letter man jacket and t-shirt and no kicks...
I think you're just gonna have to hunt for them. I tried to keep my eyes peeled for a restock the week after, but no go. They were real limited.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by esb225

I think you're just gonna have to hunt for them. I tried to keep my eyes peeled for a restock the week after, but no go. They were real limited.
Resellers it is!!!  Theres less around especially in bigger sizes but youll get em if youre willing to pay for em

there are no 2011 white/black size 10.5 for $140 on uptempo air. size 9.5 and below and size 12
frown.gif
Anybody know other legit websites/coupon codes that can be used for the white/black 2011???Eastbay has an exclusion on the white/black pair but not the white/red pair
frown.gif
Thanks!

I can't decide between the wht/blue and the wht/red..It's been along time since I've actually had this dilemma when it comes to a pair of Jordans..

Back
Top Bottom